16

Really long Chapter

3 person point of view

It has been two days since the group together with Melty took off towards the capital, nothing big happened except from the almost heart attack Ana got when they thought that Filo had eaten Melty.

"Thank you all so much for taking me with you" Melty says with a smile, "Mama can I take her home?" Filo asks, "Of  course, just remember to came back to the In before dark" Ana says before she turns to Melty pulling the young girl into a hug "it was lovely to meet Melty, hopefully we will sees each other again, and please promise me you will try to not be separated from your guards or family so that I sleep peacefully a night without worrying" Ana says softly as she hugs Melty.

Over the two days Ana has started to treat Melty just like she treats Filo like a daughter, as Naofumi has said before if Ana is around anything younger than herself her mother mode will turn on.

"I promise" Melty says with a blush as she isn't used to being shown much physical affection by her own family, so she unconsciously moves closer to the warmth that is Ana.

"Good girl" Ana says before she lets go of Melty, "let's go Mel-chan" "okay" the two girls walks off but Melty turns back "farewell!" She yells, waving her hand before she turns back and walk away with Filo by her side.

"We'll miss her" Raphtalia says, "I'm sure we can see her again" Naofumi says, "right, anyway should we split up, so that you and Raphtalia go to the church to get holy water while we go to the dressmaker to get my order?" Ana asks Naofumi.

"Right you made an order last time we were there, but yeah that sounds like a plan" Naofumi says, " well then we see you two later" she says with a smile before she and her servants walk off towards the dressmaker.

Time skip

"This is some of my best creations, I use all my blood, sweat and tears on those" the dressmaker says frantically with big bags under her eyes, the five watching the dressmaker a little concerned that she be a little crazy, they are waiting on Ana as she is getting dressed.

"And you have done a beautiful job, it is better than I have imagined it to be" Ana says as she puts the last piece in place, " I know right, I have never made anything like this before" the dressmaker says.

' it's now or never' Ana thinks nervously before she walks out from the dressing room, the five turn as they hear her footstep only to see Ana dressed in a beautiful kimono, the bottom part goes from red to a darker red almost black tone while the top part is dark purple with pink flowers, her black hair is put up in a classic bun.