4

Long chapter

So we found out that Arthur was a summoned by my new ability 'summoning' as a servant or a heroic spirit, and that I can summon more, let me break down the ability.

So how it works is that I can obtain something called Saint Quartz, I obtain a Saint Quartz everyday, by using five of them and some of my blood I can summon a servant, Arthur says that he was in what he calls the Throne of Heroes it's where spirits of heroes who achieved great deeds in life, having become objects of worship after their deaths, the Throne of Heroes is a place existing outside of both the world and the time axis.

I was and still is amazed that he is the one I summoned, I mean he is someone I have read about for years and admire a lot, so to meet said person is an amazing thing, of course when we got back from the wave I started on my questions.

'What was it like being a student under Merlin?' 'What did you feel when you pulled out the sword from the stone?' 'What were the knights of the round table like?' And many more, after I asked them all in one go I started to feel embarrassed, I had let my fanatic side take over so I apologized and said that he didn't have to answer any of the questions if he didn't want to.

His response was simply "I'm honored that you find my history fascinating and have questions my lady, I will happily answer any question you have" he said with his dreamy smile, okay so I'm starting to have a little crush on the king of knights, but who wouldn't he's the perfect gentleman.

We are right now at the party to celebrate the victory of the wave, Naofumi is sitting by a window with me and Arthur standing against the wall beside him, Raphtalia is looking around, I left Mi in my room at the In.

" was parties in Camelot like this one?" I ask Arthur looking at the noble men and women in find clothes chatting among themselves while eating, the other heroes are surrounded with people while Naofumi are with us.

"It was mostly the same but some of us danced instead of standing around talking" he explains with a soft smile most likely think back at his time in Camelot.

"Were you one of them?" I ask with my own smile happy that he is think back on good memories.

"Oh no my lady, I was never one for dancing, Gawain however was the dancer of the knights" he says with a little laugh.

" if I were to ask for a dance would I get a no" I ask teasing him a little, the answer however I didn't expect, " if you ask nicely I may say yes my lady" he says teasing me back making me blush.

Just when I'm going to say something else the king take a stand " splendidly done brave heroes, tonight we celebrate! Enjoy yourselves to the fullest" the king says loudly " hooray!" People says back.

"Bless our heroes" I hear a woman say not that far away I look over only to see the knight who mocked us earlier, " I held my ground against a massive monster and fought with pride as a royal knight" the knight says proudly.

"Ha he didn't do anything but almost getting killed" I laugh at the sorry excuse of a man, " how he became a knight is a wonder to me" Arthur says sounding disappointed.

" I agree with you but not all can be as good a knight as you" I say turning to smile at the blonde," a good knight but a bad king" he says with sadness, not liking the sad look on the former king I softly take his hand.