11

Time skip

So it turns out that I did meet Merlin in my dream just a different version from Arthur's, most likely his female counterpart Artoria's Merlin, so we are gonna take the threat on my life a little more seriously now.

The next day we went to the dressmaker to get Filo's new dress, it's a beautiful blue and white dress, " how do I look Mama, master?" Filo ask with a big happy smile " you look so cute Filo" I say looking over the new dress, " very nice" Naofumi says.

" yay thank you master, Mama" Filo says happily before jumping on me and hugging me around my shoulders, making Noibat fly from his spot on my right shoulder onto my head instead, " your welcome" I say, " I mean sure she looks cute" Raphtalia says...

" yay thank you master, Mama" Filo says happily before jumping on me and hugging me around my shoulders, making Noibat fly from his spot on my right shoulder onto my head instead, " your welcome" I say, " I mean sure she looks cute" Raphtalia says with pout 'she's jealous' I think.

" doesn't she?! I did my very best to bring out every last bit of Filo's angelic charm!,I used white as a base color to go with her wings and I added plenty offills as a nod to her feathers too, and since it'd contrast best with her blonde hair I went with a blue for the ribbon!" The dressmaker explains crazily proud over the dress.

" hey little lady, is she always like this?" Archer whispers from behind me where all four of my servants are standing, Archer and Diarmuid behind me to the left and Arthur and Chiron behind me to the right.

Let's just say that they aren't getting along with each other very well, it's seems that Arthur and Chiron are jealous of the attention I give Archer and Diarmuid, I can't blame them but it's starting to be annoying and it hasn't been a day since I summoned them.

" yes so better get use to her" I whisper back " the monster crest and magic outfit add up to 340 silvers in total, you better work hard to pay it off" Naofumi says to Filo, " yeah I'll do my best" Filo says happily before transforming, she already did it one time this morning, what a shock Archer and Diarmuid got.

" that's not happening" I say, walking over before hitting him in the shoulder, " Ana stop it, your starting to bruise me more the fighting dose" he says while rubbing his now sore shoulder.

" Just take some of the money from my share" I say with a glare that says that it's not up for discussion, " fine" he says, making me smile in victory.

" Filo don't suddenly transform indoors" Raphtalia says, " why" Filo ask confused, " the ribbon looks oh-so-cute even in her monster form, don't you agree mom and uncle" the dressmaker ask getting to close to our faces, in the corner of my eye I can see Diarmuid taking a step forward but Arthur take a hold on his arm to stop him, I see Diarmuid glare down at Arthur which he return, " now is there anything else you need or is that all for today?" the dressmaker asks pulling my attention from them to her.