2

Time skip

It has been a couple of weeks since I was teleport to this new world and found my brother, he explained that he is one of the cardinal hero, the shield hero, from the book while three others guys is the sword, spear and bow heroes.

He told that it's their job to defeat the waves, that is why he has Raphtalia and now me as his swords cause he can't use weapons because of the shield, which I feel is bullshit.

He also told me about the king, the other heroes and how he was framed as a rapist by a girl who had said she was gonna join his party, who also stole most of his money and clothes before giving it to the spear hero, I was so angry by that cause my brother would never rape anyone, I don't see my brother cry a lot but when I got angry and threaten to beat the girl up he started to cry, telling me how much he loves me and that his mental health wasn't the best after everything that happened and he was so happy to have me by his side again.

I also found out the he actually saved Raphtalia by buying her cause she was really sick when he first met her, she had lost her parents in the first wave before being made to a slave.

Hearing that I started to help the Demi-human as much as I can, Naofumi may say I cuddle her to much but how can I not when she is so cute, she and Mi got along greatly, my brother however got a real shock when Mi came out from his hiding spot, he wasn't to happy at the start but after finding out that Mi is a forest spirit, a rare and shy creature who usually keep to themselves, who can produce any plants or berries from its body, he started to like the little creature.

We are right now at the blacksmith to get equipment for me and Raphtalia, "wow I hardly recognized you! You've turned into a real pretty lady" Erhard the blacksmith says when he see Raphtalia who has grown a lot over the last couple of weeks she now looks like a 17 year old and is as tall as me.

"I haven't seen you in a while, what've you been up to?" He ask making Raphtalia smile " Miss Ana have been teaching me table manners, I want to eat my food properly like Master Naofumi and Miss Ana does" she says proudly making me smile, I happy that she has gotten more open and happy.

" that so? You've grown so much, nothing like the pipsqueak you used to be" Erhard says with a big smile making Raphtalia pout.

"You think?" Naofumi ask not seeing it, "huh? Someone's hard to please" Erhard says before turning to me

"You cut you hair little Miss, it suits you" Erhard says pointing out my newly shoulder cut hair. " thanks, I thought it was better so that it didn't get stock in anything" I say with a smile while moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

" I'm actually quite shocked too, this country is full of lolicons, you people take it too far" Naofumi says referring to the times that me and Raphtalia got free food from different vendors around town.

"Say kid, don't you know what demi-humans are like?" Erhard ask awkwardly "boss! Forgot that! We're here to buy armor for Master Naofumi and Miss Ana, do you have any recommendations?" Raphtalia says interrupting the conversation, I smile proudly at how confident she have become, "Mi" Mi say along with Raphtalia from its place on my shoulder.

"What are you talking about? We are here for your and Ana's equipment" Naofumi starts to say but is interrupted "I appreciate the thought but think about yourself first, did you forget how you just got hurt in the plains?" She says pointing at him.