Part 1

"Eri is becoming weak. Find another kid. We'll be sure to make much more if there's another one." Kai Chisaki's voice echoed the office. His trusted underlings nodded at this and went to start investigating to different places.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

Izuku Midoriya a fifth grade student. He earned the nickname Deku from his bullies. His quirk was useless and can be compared to being quirkless. What can a small horn do? it doesn't do anything but just add to his appearance. His eyes would sometimes glow but it was mere and less than seconds. But as everyone observed, it does nothing and thus, still called useless.

Fortunately for him, his bestfriend was the strongest in the school. Feared by students. All of them tends to leave Izuku alone whenever Katsuki's around. They all want to go home without an exploded face.

"Thankyou Kacchan." Izuku says as the bullies left the two alone. "Nerd, you need to learn how to defend yourself.." Katsuki pulled the green haired with him to class. Izuku was skinny. Not having the time to train or have a schedule for it. He admired heroes but his dream was to be a support hero for his bestfriend Kacchan. It was the closest thing he knew that helped heroes in his interest. 

Being a police seemed the need to be fit, unlike his physical state. Right now, the teacher just started talking about heroes and how everyone wants to go to UA. Izuku lit up but some extra made a comment about him not getting into the school. Everyone laughed at him and continued adding unwanted comments.

Izuku shrunk himself in his chair. Not wanting the embarrassment put upon him. Thankfully Bakugou stopped all the laughing. Izuku thanking him was like a song in his ears. Protecting his bestfriend really is his goal aside from being a hero. He believes that Izuku does have a quirk. Not useless as it was dubbed. He experienced it first hand. Though he noticed that Izuku's quirk activated was unknown to Izuku himself.

Back when they were just six, in first grade. Katsuki had a scraped knee from falling into a river with rocks. It was a fresh wound. No one really cared for him but Izuku at the time. While others shrugged it off as a simple accident, Izuku came to make sure he was alright. Suddenly Izuku's eyes glowed but they didn't seem to notice what it did really.

"Let's go to your house Kacchan! Auntie Mitsuki will worry.." Izuku said. the ash blonde complied to his friend. Surprisingly the walk home was easy. Izuku left with his mom just minutes after. Katsuki then went on to tell Mitsuki about his scraped knee trying to show what was there but all they found was a fully healed knee.

The day continued on, like any other day. Katsuki walks him to the apartment complex then went his way. Izuku was excited to go home to his mother. Even though his father left them because of Izuku's 'short comings' on Hisashi's standards, his mother didn't blame him and took care of him. She loved him and He loved her. They help each other. And they support each other.

Izuku only came home to be met with horrid. The world is blamed cruel. The only thing he holds on is a bright future with Katsuki and his mother in picture. The sight in front of him only confirmed that the world was indeed cruel to him. Blessed with a useless quirk, abandoned by his father, Bullied by kids his age, pitied and looked down upon by many, and now looking at the man standing proud, and his mother dead on the floor. The bird masks added a fear factor somehow. 

"Looks like I didn't have to revive the woman. Her son is here. Take him" The man said, I felt a cloth cover my mouth and nose. It was only a second or two but once it was removed, I couldn't get my body to respond. It seems weak me, has become weaker. Black spots started to spread my vision, in the end, I fell into the abyss I didn't want to meet.

'What will happen to me?'