Part 2

The eleven year old Izuku was taken to a room. In the room was another kid. Smaller, and Younger. The young girl seemed to have light blue hair. The same horn as Izuku, but what was bothersome is her bandages. It wrapped her arms and legs. 

Currently the older is sleeping, leaving the younger girl confused. "Touch him, you answer to Overhaul." The man said. He's another with a bird mask. The girl did not want to upset Overhaul so she just trapped her curiosities and studied the older who's snoring.

An hour later, Izuku finally is coming to his consciousness. The girl wasfar away at the other side of the room. On a separate bed, but despite the distance, Izuku could see her red eyes.

"Where am I?" He asks as he observe the room. It was a child's room. Light colors of pastel blue , pink, green, and yellow. covered the walls. Some stuff toy at the floor, a rug in the middle, closets, and now two beds opposite each other. One with green sheets and the other with pink. You wouldn't know something was wrong until you see the metal door for the entrance and exit and the girl's bandages.

"I-i'm Eri.. nice to meet you.." She let out. Izuku almost didn't here it. "I'm.. Izuku.. are you alright? you have bandages?" Izuku went to Eri. He held out his hand for a handshake.. The little girl was hesitant but she slowly held his hand but pulled away almost immediately afraid of her quirk.

"Y-you have a horn like me.." He mumbled at the sight. She nodded. "Do you know where we are?" Eri just shook her head no. "I haven't went out since I got here.." Eri said. Izuku hummed even though he was disappointed. Suddenly a door opened. It revealed a man in white cloak and the same bird mask. "Hari!" Eri exclaimed. It seems she is excited. "Hello Eri.. Hello Izuku.." The man called Hari looked at the green head. 

"It's better to not ask questions." He said then went closer to Eri. "Is he gonna put me there again?" Eri asked worried, Izuku noticed how fear is mixed to her worried voice. "No, Izuku needs to meet Overhaul." 

He pulled Izuku and went out the room leaving Eri. 

(Izuku POV)

He said.. it's better not to ask questions.. "I'm kind but don't expect the others to be." He said. I didn't know what to say or do, so I stayed quiet and continued to be led by this halls. Soon enough, we arrived at a door. I was nervous.. and confused. How did I arrive at this place? What happened the past twenty four hours? The last thing I remembered was walking home from school with Kacchan. We stopped at an Ice cream truck too.. but nothing after that.

I was met by a man in gloves. The bird mask was familiar and something like the man Eri called Hari wore. He has brown hair, and golden eyes. "Izuku Midoriya.. you are here for us to confirm something." The man said. They injected something in me that gave me the urge to try something with.. my quirk. "W-what's happening!?!!" I exclaimed. This feeling, the feeling I can only feel for less than seconds.. My vision found green. As if a green filter came. I look into the mirror to see my eyes glowing.. My horn activating.. The man with brown hair gave me something... I don't know what but something must've happened. Then all went black.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

I opened my eyes.. I observed my surroundings. I was in an office, a couch, and the two people with bird masks looking at me. The brown haired uncovered his face. "Izuku.. my name is Overhaul. From now on, we will take care of you.." 

"w-what about mom..?" I asked. He raised a brow. "You don't remember?" I looked at him pleading for answers. 

"She abandoned you Izuku.. she threw you out of your house."