Part 8

(Third POV)

While Overhaul keeps Eri with him, he was sure that his plans are gonna work. Since the LOV's men are supposedly doing their thing and his underlings are distracting other heroes, he can handle this one troublesome kid. Unknown to him, the LOV has a different plot to follow. How was he not smart enough to know that the LOV can't be trusted?

"You heroes should not mess with my plan!!" Chisaki exclaimed as he made his way to many doors only to be followed by LeMillion. Hari ran with Kai as he carries Eri. Then, he heard an echo. An echo of a scream. 'Izuku's tantrum!' Hari thought. "Chrono!! GET IZUKU!!!" The angry voice of Overhaul reached LeMillion and Hari himself.  Overhaul took Eri and he followed the scream. "What's that!?!!" Mirio exclaimed. Even though Overhaul is in a mask, the third year could feel his smirk.

Meanwhile, with the heroes, "Sir! Did you hear that?!" Bubble Girl exclaimed. "I heard the scream blue alien!" Katsuki yelled. "Whatever that is, we sure need to hurry." Eraserhead said in monotone. A few more minutes of screaming and Bakugou exploding wall after wall, another path came and it showed a guy in white cloak with a bird mask.

Hari, encountered the heroes.. And, there is no way he can get out of that problem. The screaming Izuku was distracting him, worry fills him but, these heroes.. they will not ignore him. Unable to fight properly, Hari was captured and so is Mimicry with the help of LOV behind the scenes, Eraserhead was able to erase his quirk. The walls, emerged back to normal. Then rumbling came, They ran to the direction and Bakugou exploded another wall. It revealed something.

The girl in Overhaul's arms and Lemillion chasing after them. The structure was reformed and Eri jumped to Mirio's arms. Mirio Immediately brought Eri to the heroes. "Eri.. stay here for me.." He said as he took under the care of Bubble Girl, since, Aizawa was needed for something. "Eraserhead! I see it! In a minute, erase Chisaki's quirk. You can do it since our outcome was better than the alternative." Mirai said. Eraser nodded and went to near Lemillion and Overhaul a bit. Bakugou was in front of him destroying the spikes the villain sent their way.

Before Overhaul could transform himself into a monster, Aizawa erased his quirk. 'ah.. I forgot about eraserhead.. no wonder why Mimicry was gone.' Kai thought. He earned a last punch from Lemillion knocking the him out. Centipeder rushed to Overhaul and put the quirk cancelling cuffs. "Mission success.." Mirai sighed in relief. Fat Gum's group found them and focused their attention to the rounded up villains defeated. Including Overhaul. 

The girl stuck with Aizawa. "What's your name?" The black haired asked. Eri was hesitant but she knows they are heroes.. "E.. Eri.." She lowered her head. "Eri, my name is Aizawa.. you can relax for now.." Eri nodded as she holds Eraser's scarf tightly. Others are talking to the police, and media seemed to find their way there. While everyone was busy, all suddenly heard sniffles. 

They looked at the girl, but she was exhausted and sleeping peacefully, Aizawa puts her in the ambulance, she is accompanied by Ryukyu and her interns, ready to be brought to the hospital. Bakugou looked back at the exploded wall. Aizawa seemed to have known where the quiet sobs came from too. They both walked over to be surprised. 

The boy.. wearing an oversized plain gray shirt.. and gray loose shorts stopping a few inches above his knee. Bandages on arms and legs noticable like Eri. A horn, also like Eri's. Hair so unruly and long reaching his shoulders. Tears cover his face but when he looked up, Bakugou knows who he is.. the green emerald orbs looking in his own red eyes, 

"Izuku..?"