Part 13

(Third POV)

"Okay, Eri.. you can do this.. we could cut the reptile's tail and you can try to regrow them.." Aizawa said. It was now the afternoon after classes, and All Aizawa's paperwork was given to other teachers, which was a bonus, and he gets to spend time with the kids. He was assigned to train them,, which he is happy about. Inside a new Gym Gamma provided by Nezu, Cementoss, and Powerloader, Eri and Izuku are working hard. 

At first they were hesitant and scared for this idea. it took a lot of persuasion by many students and the teachers for them to even try it. When they tried it.. they barely activated their quirk. Aizawa told them that it's not practice when they hold back too much. So the two used their quirk without holding back and well, it gone out of control but Aizawa has immediately erased it. This showed the two that nothing bad will happen as long as Aizawa is with them. And that's how Aizawa became their favorite. And how the two stopped hesitating on using their quirks and try different things with it. 

"Aizawa." Nezu called out as he walked inside the gym. "Principal Nezu, what are you doing here?" Aizawa asks.

"Well, we have news about Kai Chisaki." the Chimera said. Aizawa made Izuku and Eri pause on their training for a while and let them go out rest first. The two kids went to the provided seats while Nezu and Aizawa walked the opposite way and spoke quietly. "Kai Chisaki, was found disabled. His arms were cut off." Nezu said giving some sort of chill to the raven haired man. "Footage saw that it was Shigaraki's doing. Right now Chisaki is quirkless." 

"Isn't that easier?" Aizawa said. Nezu sighed. "I suppose so. But, the plan was to use Kai to fix his adoptive father. I didn't agree with it but the old man did have to live." 

"So what are we gonna do Nezu?" Aizawa asks. "The kids." Nezu said confidently. "well.. They are a better option than a criminal." Aizawa commented. The principal nodded.

"What about Eri?" Aizawa asks. "You can't possibly let her stay with him.. he's a former Yakuza."

"It will be his choice Aizawa. Although, I think he'll let us have Eri, and maybe he'll visit." Nezu said which confused Aizawa. "How are you so sure?" Nezu smiled at the one who asked. "well, the situation." 

After the talk, Nezu confirmed that Aizawa is taking custody of Izuku. the Bakugous figured that their noisy home won't be a healing place for Izuku. Plus, they couldn't protect Izuku if ever some villains want him again. It is a powerful quirk after all. 

"Izuku, Eri, how about rest for now? You can stay with the teachers after you wash up." Izuku nodded at Aizawa as Eri followed Izuku. Izuku didn't mind the teacher's faculty. They provided the two kids their own corner with soft pillows, blanket and a laptop. 

Izuku smiled at the thought of falling asleep to spend the hours of wait. It's still a few hours before Bakugou gets out of class. Eri was just thinking about the candies the teachers would give her and eat the ones Izuku doesn't want. In short, they're both excited. Well, Izuku's to do list was destroyed as Aizawa told him that Mic would be hanging out with him so they get to know each other.

(Aizawa POV)

I finished my lesson quickly so I can sleep a while before Mic would take over. Hopefully, he didn't make Izuku cry or something. Worst case scenario though is that Izuku is deaf. I didn't really get much sleep after that thought. The bell rang after free thirty minutes of my hidden panic. But I'm pretty sure I was radiating my worries since the class is looking at me weirdly. Mic slammed the door open and yelled, "IT'S ENGLISH TIME YO!" 

I sighed and gave him a pat on the shoulder as I pass him. I made my way to the faculty to see Izuku happily beaming at his notebook. It's new sight to me. so I wonder why he is.  I walked towards the two. Eri was using the laptop the school let them borrowed, she is using Herotube. And as Izuku, distracted on his notebook. 

"Hello you two." I pat Eri's head gently before closing on to the older. "Izuku, what do you have there?" I tried to make my voice somewhat more cheerful and gentle. "Zashi-san introduced me to the heroes!!" I was surprised since this is the first time I saw Izuku so full of energy. "Look, look! Kayama-san praised me!" He put his notebook up almost shoving a page to my face. I held the notebook and gently pushed it far bit for me to be able to see what he's showing me. I was surprised. He took notes in great details about my coworkers. I look at the other direction to see a great timing of Kayama passing by.

"Nemuri, did you gave out your quirk details to Izuku and some ways on how you use it??" I asked tiredly. "Nope! just the basics.. name and what it does." I nodded my head still surprised. But I kept my surprise internal. "Aizawa.. how does your scarf work??" Izuku questioned me ready to write in his notes. "well, kid. Before I tell you more, we should probably get a safe to keep those in when your not using okay?" He tilted his head but ended up nodding in agreement. "Eri, how about you read books first.. too much screen time is bad for you." I took the laptop and she pouted. "you look cute an pitiful but no. Your eyes are important."  she just nodded and went over to one of the teachers who happily gave her a children's book.

She went back to her and her brother's corner. A few minutes later..

"Aizawa-san.. c-can we buy these??" Eri pointed at the clips, tiara and hair ties on the princess' hair on the book. I nodded after looking at the clips. I called over Neijire and Mirio to buy some on the store nearby. Knowing Yaoyorozu, she wouldn't create it without a valid enough reason. I wasn't really sure if this reason was valid for my student. 

.

.

.

Well, what Eri did with those clips was certainly unexpected but, THIS IS OKAY.

Eri played with my long hair, putting clips and ribbons, Izuku joined her putting my hair in pig tails then taking it out then more different hairstyles came. Nemuri laughed and Hizashi who just got back took pictures of my different hairstyles. Ectoplasm and the others were holding in their laugh as I glare at them many times.

 I sighed in defeat.