Part 9

"Izuku..?" Bakugou asks. The boy widen his eyes, 'the voice.. is familiar' Izuku looked up to see someone in a mask. A hero costume.. the ash blonde removed his mask. "K-kacchan.." Izuku let out. The blonde ran to give his friend a hug. Izuku cried.. "I-Izuku... you, you're safe come on...  shhh.. don't cry.." Katsuki continued with the soft whispers as he slowly rubs Izuku's hair. Soon, the sobs quieted down. Once again, Izuku came to his exhaustion and fell asleep.

'Bakugou? being gentle?' Aizawa thought. "Bakugou.. you know him?" He asked. The boy just nodded and proceeded to carry the smaller. "He's so small.." Bakugou said, which confused Aizawa.. "Isn't it normal for a ten year old?" the ash blonde sighed. "Sensei.. he's fifteen right now." Aizawa wide eyed. "What..?" They walked quietly. When everyone saw them, people started to quiet down. Mirai's eyes widen. 

"Bakugou. Who is that?" Nighteye asked only to be met with silence. "Bring him to the ambulance for now Bakugou.." Aizawa said as he pat his student's back. Bakugou carried the smaller boy bridal style to a free stretcher. "I'll come with him.." was the only thing he said.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

(Izuku POV)

My head hurts.. My eyes still closed but I remembered I exhausted myself in a tantrum... I haven't experienced it before. Hari or Chisaki would be there to calm me down. Wait- I'm hearing beeping, muffled voices.. and someone's holding my hand?! 

I jolt up opening my eyes and pulled my hand away from whoever's holding it.My eyes blinked many times before I got used to the bright light that made brighter by white walls. There my vision went clear.. A doctor standing by the door, talking to a man with black hair. And.. closer to me staring, Ash blonde hair.. red eyes.. "K-kacchan??"

He moved over to hug me but I backed away causing me to fall from the bed. The black haired man ran to me and tried to interact with me too.. Kacchan also came front but I backed away until I hit the wall.. I looked at Kacchan's hands in fear.. he's about to touch me.. I might kill him.. no.. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" A panicked voice of mine shouts. I sobbed because of all the anxiety I felt in those seconds.

"I-Izuku.. It's me, Katsuki.. 'Kacchan'.. c'mon.. just let me-" "I don't want to kill you!!" They both wide eyed.. they're gonna hate me.. I squeezed by eyes. I felt arms around me. I was lifted up by the black haired man and put me back on the bed. I looked at him shocked. His hair was up and I see his eyes red. I looked at him with curiosity.

"Kid, don't worry about me. I can erase quirks like yours temporarily so relax. okay?" I nodded hesitantly. Curling myself up again and pulling a blanket over me only poking my head out. Kacchan went to face me. "Izuku. How long have you been in there?" He asks.

"Been in what?" he sighed. "With the Yakuza." oh, they mean with Kai.. "Kai said he saved me when mom kicked me out the streets.." I said in a sad tone. Katsuki gave me a confused look. "He.. took care of me.. gave me food and clothes.. and a room with Eri!" "Did he do bad things to you?" I thought about it.. but if I say it I would be a bad boy.. and- and Kai would be mad! he would overhaul me... he will kill me and repair me again.. I ca-

"Izuku! what do you mean they will kill you and repair you!!" Kacchan's shouting... I flinched somewhat at the noise.. it reminds me when Kai wasn't caring and is mad. It was scary.. I couldn't help but cry. "H-his quirk..." I stated. the black haired man's eyes widen. 

"Bakugou, I need you to watch something." They came out the room and returned a few minutes later. They came back, Kacchan seemed to have a horrified look before relaxing. "Izuku.. you are a good boy if you answer my questions.. okay?" Kacchan said. I looked at him. "Kai Chisaki is a bad man.. we saved you and Eri from him.. information would be helpful" 

"b-but.. what about Hari-Kun??" I asked in a worry. "I'm sorry Midoriya but he was also a bad guy.." The black haired man said. I frowned then nodded. "I'm a good boy.." I said to Kacchan. 

"Why do you have bandages in your arms?" "K-kai.. he does experiments with us. He cuts our skin and takes blood.. i-if not, he uses his quirk to take blood.."

"Izuku.. what does he tell you if you cry or have tantrums?" "he tells me.. that.. I owe them because he saved me.. and he reminds me that I'm a good boy.. so I must repay them.." I mumbled out but I was sure he heard it. 

"What do you know about them?" "Just their quirks and that they take our blood.. they limit us a lot.. even the places there, so I was lost when you found me somehow.." 

"What do you mean by that?" "The only place I've been in there was mine and Eri's room that is connected to a bathroom, the garden.. and the lab.. sometimes Kai's office.. we weren't allowed to roam alone too.." 

"They're all true." A new voice came to my ears. The figure came closer to me. Black haired man that looks like one in a detective cartoon. "Hello Midoriya. I'm a detective. Detective Tsukauchi." he bowed slightly. I nodded in response. "Well, soon enough, you'll be out of here okay? You'll probably stay at UA." He said to me.. my head perked up. "UA?" Kacchan chuckled. 

"I got in nerd!" He ruffled my hair, I noticed the scarf man looked at confusion. "Aizawa sensei.. Izuku dreamed of coming to this school in the GenEd.. he, he was unable to use his quirk back then.. so he's assumed quirkless cause his horn does nothing." The man who I now know as Aizawa made an 'ohh'.

I lowered my head missing the old days when I was assumed quirkless. "I wish I never discovered my quirk.." I mumbled. But they all probably heard me since they're giving me looks.