Part 3

(Overhaul POV)

Every trouble I did to get this kid isn't in vain. He 'almost' have the same quirk as Eri. But that almost didn't change the fact that they both can rewind the same things.. Perfect. "Hari, lay the kid on the couch. Let him sleep for now, he won't be comfortable in the future."

I patiently waited for Izuku to wake up while discussing matters about Izuku to Hari. "What are we gonna do with the kid?" He asked. "simple.. just like Eri." 

"But-" "Chrono, we will use manipulation.. why do you think  I hired someone to erase twenty four hours of his memories before the capture?" I cut him off. He went silent after that. Probably knowing what story I'll make for the brat.

An hour of waiting the boy came to. "Izuku.. my name is Overhaul. From now on, we will take care of you." He looked at me with a questioning look. "W-what about mom..?" he asked. I gave him pitiful eyes. "You don't remember?" I asked. It was all too easy. He looked at my face, finding answers. "She abandoned you Izuku.. she threw you out of your house." He went wide eyed. He believed my words despite the 'no's' he'll say. "No.. that can't be.. mom didn't threw me out!!" he said. "we saved you.. Hari here heard her say that she didn't want a useless son." I say.

Tears failed to contain themselves. He started crying. "N-no.. M-mom would never..!! You're lying!!" He screamed. I sighed mentally keeping up my act. More convincing then.. I can't believe I have to do this. I went to the boy and hugged him. "Shh.. don't worry.. we saved you. Now you have to repay us by being a good boy okay?" I felt him nod and the waterworks stopped. He hugged back then I pulled him away and gave him to Chrono's task. I'll need a bath.. I am satisfied though, the kid is easy to manipulate.

(Izuku POV)

Mom.. doesn't want me anymore.. did Kacchan not want me too? no. Kacchan likes me. He's my friend! right? I thought mom loves me... my thoughts kept going and I kept sulking as the man I recognized as Hari carried me like a six year old. We passed mirrors sometimes and I would see myself like a nine year old. I am small for my age.. Is that a flaw too?

Is that one of the reasons why mom doesn't like me? "Why are you sulking?" I just shook my head. He sighed. "Fine.. we're back at your new room. Talk with Eri. I'll tell you the rules by tomorrow." He opened the metal door. went in and put me down, then closed the door again.

He lowered himself to my level. "Call me Hari Izuku. We'll be taking care of you from now on. It is better to be a good boy." he pat my head then left. "I-izu-kun.." I turned my head to the little girl. "Eri.." In this room, I felt safe somehow. But the vibes Eri gave off.. it was clear that she is scared of something in this house..

"Izuku-kun.. are you like me too?" She asked. I shrugged, I don't know what she meant by that.. "What's your quirk?" I ask. "My- my quirk.. is a...curse.." she said. "I don't like my quirk Izuku-kun!!" She cried. What could her quirk possibly be that she hates it so much? Is it villainous in terms of social judgements?

"Kai.. he calls it rewind.." Eri said. "I-i killed people with my quirk.." what she said surprised me. "y-you probably have the same.." I was confused.. my quirk is useless.. wh-what does she mean by my quirk? The door opened, and a different person came. "Eri.. we'll be needing you.." 

(Overhaul POV)

The boss, Eri's  grandfather, doesn't know what I was doing with Eri.. if he figured this out, there is no doubt he will be mad. I can't let that happen.. that's why, I gave him medicine. In two years, he'll probably be in a coma, laying on a hospital bed.

I've only experimented with the three year old brat twice. She already knows what's gonna happen if she doesn't keep her mouth shut. She is noisy.. I doubt Izuku would stay quiet as well. Maybe I can let them live free for now, when Eri turns five, Izuku thirteen, and the old man's disabled, then we'll start with the experiments.

"Hari, I changed my mind. Tell them to bring Eri back. I can't risk anything for now.." I say.

He nodded at me. "Oh, for the next two years.. be kind to them.. when the time comes, their guilt will take over." I smiled as he left.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

1 year later

(Izuku POV)

Eri is not scared anymore. She claims that they all said sorry to her. I didn't know what the story was about but I am happy that Eri is happy. The whole time, we were living there, I was hidden.. if I know correct, they try to hide me from their boss. Hari, and Overhaul, who I now know as Kai, let us into the the garden. But that was all. Garden, halls, and room. No where else.. I would be lying if I say I didn't miss mom and Kacchan. I know mom abandoned me but.. I sill miss her.

Kacchan is probably becoming a hero! Sometimes though, I get bored.. we weren't allowed to watch the television. Our meals are in our room, we only have a few toys and Hari or Kai would add sometimes. The places we go are limited too. But Hari and sometimes Kai would entertain us.

 I think my birthday has passed! I'm probably twelve by now. And I heard Eri is going to be four.

(Overhaul POV)

What's this? the medicine took earlier effect?! Sorry adoptive father.. I guess your gonna be in a coma early than expected. "Hari.. you know what to do. Set up the room, the LOV will help us in transporting him.