Chapter 2 - The Swimsuit Chapter I

(Author's Note: Here's one for you all, since Floor 4 is a water floor sort of. I will do the same with Floor 12, so if you enjoy this, stay tuned for when that eventually comes.)

Honestly, falling sleep in a king-sized bed in your new private resort/residence is possibly the best relaxation I've gotten since this whole mess started, and I'm not lying. The girls really enjoyed the pool and hot tub area, while me, Crawford, Brandon, Fritz, Kirito, Agil, Diavel, Kibaou, Argo, and Klein, the red headed player from earlier, planned our strategy on clearing the fourth floor. It was decided that Kirito and Argo take up responsibility for obtaining information about the dungeon and floor bosses of the floor, while I had the separate mission of neutralizing a new kind of threat to players that had just been first encountered on this floor, a second dungeon located west of the Floor 4 spawn area that was noted for spawning hordes of monsters that frequently raided towards the spawn area, though without much success. It had been discovered that if I could defeat the boss in that dungeon, then it would cease to exist as a horde spawner, and instead act as a regular dungeon. That mission would be taken prior to moving to beating the floor boss, and so, I was given a week to prepare for it. Which was fine, given that this morning, I woke up to the girls, including Kizmel, all dressed in bikinis. "Wait what?" I asked, confused. Koharu, Alexis, and Evelyn jumped onto me. "Who do you like among us, Rich-kun?~" asked the three of them seductively, much to the jealousy of the others. Amelia forced herself into the pile of ladies on top of me. "Who do you want, Rich-kun?" she asked. I had to snap. "Elise, Kizmel, help me please!"
———————————————————————————
Sitting with the Crown Princess a few moments later, it was rather relaxed compared to earlier. "The younger you are, the more clingy you are. That sucks" I said. "Well.." she replied. "You're basically the one that basically gives them a future they deserve." "What do you mean?" I asked. "Look at them. In the case of Amelia and Evelyn, maybe their perfect lives aren't as perfect as they might appear. I know mine wasn't until I met you." I was about to retort when I hit that she may be on to something. The only thing I knew however is that it would involve me pressuring the Assault Team for me to look into this and it would come after Floor 4.