Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part II) LEMON

**REPUBLISED AND EDITED (A MILLION TIMES) BECAUSE OF SOME IRKSOME CIRCUMSTANCES**

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED AT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

---

Midorima Shintaro cherished you more than anything..

He loved you more than you could ever imagine.

It was a love that's pure, true, and beautiful..

To Midorima, you were everything he lived for.

..and losing you simply means death.

--

It had started out as a normal day, and like every other day, Midorima and you took a stroll around the park first before he walked you back home to your apartment. Not much knew, but Midorima was a sweet guy.

He was sweet in his own way, the Tsundere way..

He would walk you home everyday and would say that he does that only because his house was on the same direction. He would tell you you're an idiot but deep inside he meant you were wonderful. He would say you're annoying but actually, he wanted you to never leave his side.

And being his girlfriend, you of all people understood his one of a kind attitude. You knew Midorima loved you and that you were important to him. So you were happy and content with how your relationship was going.

There's only one thing you could say though: Midorima outside and Midorima in bed were like completely different persons.

"Don't forget your assignments-nanodayo." He reminded, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

You puffed your cheeks and rolled your eyes. "I won't. I promise."

He walked you to your porch and waited for you to open the door like an overprotective father. You almost smiled as you unlocked the door and pushed it open. You turned to glance at him, giving him a parting smile. "Bye-bye, Shintaro. I love you."

He slightly nodded his head and leaned in to press a soft kiss on your forehead. "I love you too. I'll be going-nanodayo."

You stepped inside your apartment and watched him turn his back and walk away. You sighed a sigh of content and closed the door. But the moment it shut close, a hand suddenly covered your mouth followed by an arm hugging your waist tightly from behind. Frightened, you squirmed and thrashed around, but to no avail.

"You're late, [Name]. You should teach your boyfriend about time awareness."

This voice..

Haizaki Shougo!

Shocked and unable to fully comprehend what's happening, you stayed still and remained frozen. You shuddered when you felt his wet tongue twirled around your ear, then he snuggled his face even more closer and sniffed you up like a dog. He growled. "You smell like that creep."

When realization finally dawned on you, you bit his hand as hard as you could. He let you go with a short cry of pain and you took that opportunity to ran away, only to bump into a hard chest which almost sent you stumbling backwards. Frightened, you looked up to see who it was.

"Where are you going, my dear [Name]?"

You gasped. It was your boyfriend's captain..

Akashi Seijuro!

With tears blurring your sight, you backed away in fear and utter confusion. "Y-You.. What's the meaning of this?"

"There, there, [Name]. You said you'd do anything for me, right?"