Everything For You (Okamura Kenichi x Reader)

For my hotsquad. Loveyahsm you awesome sexy bitches ♡

pls excuse my choice of character. lmao he deserves a chance :)

--------------

"Are you single?"

At that particular question, your eyes widened a fraction as you blankly stared at the man in front of you. Mr. Kenichi was the person in charged of interviewing you today. He looked just about the same age as you but he was very intimidating. And somewhat familiar.

"Y-Yes, sir." You squeezed the words out of your parched throat. "I am."

Why was he asking you if you were still single? This interview should've been all about your experience for the past four years of working in the company and not about your personal life.

You had heard from your colleagues that Mr. Kenichi was a fine man, but you didn't expect him to be this dashing. He had good features, from his perfectly sculpted face down to his well-built body. Actually, when you first heard his name, you had thought he was Okamura-kun, a friend of yours from high school. Now that you had finally seen the man, however, you realized you were wrong.

This Okamura Kenichi was far too gorgeous to be the same Okamura Kenichi you knew. It was just a mere coincidence that they share the same exact name.

"Good response," he mused, grinning sexily. His eyes suddenly darted to your chest and down to your legs. "I knew you'd still be single."

You gave him an inquisitive look. "What?"

His smile disappeared so quickly as his gaze softened. He was a newly transferred Sales Director from your branch in Akita and you were certain you hadn't seen him before. So you didn't understand why he was looking at you now with such longing. If you had met any other way, you were sure that you would have been fascinated by him.

"If you'll excuse me, sir. I have work to do." You saved your body from his scrutiny by standing up, subtly slipping out of his gaze. Bowing your head in respect, you said, "Nice meeting you, Mr. Kenichi."

"You don't need to be so formal with me, [Name]. Call me Kenichi."

"S-Sir? But..."

He looked up at you, his eyes boring through you as you stood there stiff as a board. "Just do it."

Mesmerized by his stare, you had no other choice but to slowly nod your head. "Y-Yes, Kenichi."

After that day, you noticed that the haughty Sales Director had been making noticeable efforts in getting close to you. He would always invite you to lunch and would stop by at your office to talk with you any chance he'd get.

Your officemates were starting to misunderstand your relationship with your boss, shipping you both and calling you "lovebirds". You didn't dislike the idea, but it was very uncomfortable. You barely even knew anything about Kenichi at all since he never talked to you about his personal life.

"Are you free tonight, [Name]?"

Not sparing him a glance, you timidly shook your head. "I'm sorry, sir. I have plans."

"How about tomorrow night?"

"I have something important to do tomorrow. Sorry."

Frowning, his gaze narrowed. "Are you avoiding me?"

His accusing voice drew you closer to him like a moth to a flame. You finally looked at him in the eyes, then said seriously, "I just don't want them to get the wrong idea about us, Kenichi."

The man scoffed, as though displeased. "As always you still care about what other people think."

Once again, there was a prudish and overbearing nuance to his words. "Please don't talk like you know me."