Love As We Know It (Special Story PART IV)

PLEASE SLAP ME! I FORGOT TO POST THIS. UGH :'/ I'M STILL ON MY HIATUS RIGHT NOW SO YEAH..

But here's the last part of this mini-series. I wanna know your thoughts so please don't hesitate to leave comments :)

---

Love As We Know It (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader x Himuro Tatsuya) LAST PART

---

You turned on your heels and started running away. You couldn't stop crying, seeing Murasakibara Atsushi in that state..

..he was so pitiful.

You stood infront of the elevator, pressed the button impatiently, and waited for it to open. Your hands were trembling and you didn't even know what to feel anymore.

It was just so unbelievable..

The elevator doors opened and you gasped when you saw your husband inside. Himuro Tatsuya was utterly surprised to see you too, he opened his mouth but couldn't choose the right words to say.

He had been lying to you all these time..

The photos and that video, what's the meaning of them?

You couldn't understand!

"[N-Name], I-"

You didn't let him finish and immediately ran towards the emergency exit. He followed you then grabbed your arm before you could step down to the stairs.

"[Name], let me explain."

You turned to him, tears streaming down to your cheeks. "Why, Tatsuya? What is happening here? What happened?"

"I'm sorry, [Name]." He encaged you in his arms and comforted you, kissing your head gently. "I'll explain everything at home. Let's go."

TIMESKIP..

"Atsushi has Leukemia, [Name]."

Your eyes widened. "What? Since when?"

Himuro looked at you solemnly and held your hand gently. "Since highschool. He said the symptoms started happening then."

Your mouth fell agape, eyes narrowing in disbelief. Since highschool? You were still together then. He knew he was ill and he didn't even tell you?

And then it struck you..

"No.. No!" You pulled your hand away from Himuro's hold and stood up, cupping your head helplessly. Realization finally dawned on you. "Don't tell me he left me because of that?"

Himuro didn't speak for a moment and only stared at you. He knew he had to tell you the truth, but where would he start? Maybe in this:

"You mean so much to him that's why he didn't want you to face the gravity of his situation, [Name]. You and Tasha, he knew he would only give you trouble so he let you go no matter how painful it was for him."

You snapped at him with indignant eyes. "And you knew everything?!"

He slowly nodded his head. "When we saw each other again in college, he told me. All those times we would go out without you, I would accompany him to his oral chemotherapy."

Your breathing hitched and you clutched your chest. Everything was too much for you to take, you felt like you'd break any moment soon.

Everything that you believed in was not really what it seemed..

"He tried fighting, [Name]. For you. But his condition only got worse and worse. I told him to tell you the truth, but he said you'd only worry and would probably cry." Himuro continued, "I wanted to tell you, [Name]. But I didn't want to betray Atsushi.."