Reasons Why + Hackers (Rant && Explanation)

Hi,

I just felt like I need to give you guys an explanation as to why I didn't update last February o7 and 14 as I've promised in my last update.

I'm so sorry. I have my reasons why.

As all of you know, I've been gone (or more like I've stopped updating this book) for months, and I came back with the What If && Zombie Apocalypse mini-series just recently. The thing is, somebody decided to give me a warm welcome back party.

That "somebody" hacked my wattpad account.

I didn't know what they wanted from me or from my account. They did something low and plainly stupid using my name that caused me to gain so much hate from people I don't even know.

It started with my gmail and kik. If some of you guys read my rant on My Facebook Sweetheart, I lost my kik account which I mainly use to communicate and talk to some of you here. I thought it was some technical problems at first or maybe my phone was just messing up with me. But I was wrong... Clearly wrong. Because Yahoo messaged me a few days later that somebody from Hongkong tried to open my email account.

I finally realized some fvcktards were practically trying to hack all my accounts in every goddamn social media.

And then days later, earlier this month, I woke up with my Wattpad not literally mine anymore. I couldn't open it no matter how many times I typed my password.

Imagine how fvcking frustrated I was tffff

I hurriedly opened my kik, the new one I made, and saw some messages from my best friends here in this website. They showed me screenshots of the new layout on my profile and icon and the message that the hackers left to my followers.

I absolutely had no idea what was going on until I saw confused comments and angry messages from random people. Like, really... I've never been so upset my entire life until that time. I cried for like hours, only stopping to call my cousins for help in retrieving my account.

I didn't know such people existed. I don't even refer to them as people anymore. I mean, even animals have breed, right? So what are they?

They're simply pests. Or some deadly virus that floats around us.

Like, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

Go die.

After I got my Wattpad account back, thanks to my cousin, I quickly apologized to the people whom the incident had caused troubles. I also thanked the friends who helped me clear up the mess, especially my love @Ovaryacted who stood up for me.

I thankfully hadn't lost any of my drafts or chapters so I was quite relieved, but I still don't know if I can fully relax yet since I'm not sure that they didn't copy-paste my works and claim them as their own somewhere. So if any of you happened to see my books somewhere else, please notify me immediately. Thank you.

I thought I can rant calmly but I just can't keep my anger in. Che.

But everything is fine now at least. I have my family and friends who believe in me so recovering was easy. I cheered up and went back to being my usual self again. Honestly, even if I didn't get my account back, I would've found a way to start over. I'll probably write new books and get you guys back with the new stories I'll publish :)

They can hack as many accounts as they want, but they can never destroy the talent in me. That's all there is to it.

It's not my intention to offend anybody who is in the fandom. Kuroko no Basuke is a great show and many writers here are doing an excellent job in keeping alive the characters that we miss so much through the pages of their wonderful books. Kudos to these admirable authors!

BUT this chaos going around is one thing. This needs to stop. We are a community of readers and writers here, not a group of uneducated people. Let's maintain respect to the people around us and most especially to ourselves.

Your insecurities will suck the life out of you. Stop the comparisons. Just be you and try to realize the special things only you can do.

Anyway, I'll try and post the chapters I've promised you one of these days. You've been so patient with me and I don't think a mere thank you from me would suffice.

I'm blessed to have every single one of you ♡

-----

PS.

The KNB Fandom is now full of narrow-minded, insecure people. Due to their insecurities, they sometimes forget that they have their own lives to live. They're normally called "haters", who usually try to bring you and your motivation to write down. But now they've reached a new low and leveled up into something even worse, "hackers". They decided it's not fun to just merely get you down, now they want to completely ruin you and your life.

Yeah. Good for you, you sorry excuse of no-lifers! Go suck a d¡ck if you've got nothing better to do. k bye