Easy Chair (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)

April 20, 2015

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you! :)
Happy birthday to my one and only sexy babe, @Ovaryacted :) Mahal na mahal kita and best wishes. Here's a little something for you bby! ♥

(x)

WARNING: THIS IS A HOTSMUTSHOT. So I guess it's okay to be horny, just not creepy! (;

---

The only sound that reverberated through the room was mindless typing. You were alone inside the Student Council Office because everyone else had left over an hour ago after the meeting was adjourned--so it was almost entirely silent. The quietness didn't scare you in the least, and actually it was what you needed at the moment. There were piles of work that you had to finish and the shortage of time was very frustrating.

Stress, stress, and only stress everywhere.

Being Seiren Private High School's Student Council President was an honor and certainly not a task to be taken lightly. You were carrying a huge responsibility as a model student and the leader of the entire Student Body.

You released a heavy sigh then leaned back on your chair, massaging your aching temples. You were actually impressed of how you could maintain your sanity with all the stress surrounding you.

Well, perhaps it had something to do with the fact that you have your own stress reliever: Your adorable boyfriend.

"[First Name]-chan," came the voice you've been longing to hear the entire day.

You turned to Kuroko Tetsuya who just came in, situating himself near the doorframe after closing the door. He was gazing at you worriedly as you observed his every action.

"Hi, Tetsuya." You greeted with a soft smile, but you were positive that he noticed the exhaustion that was evident in your voice because you saw his frown deepened.

He sighed then closed the gap between the two of you. Kuroko knew you so well, you were together for over a year already and in those thirteen months, you were the center of his concern and affection. He could detect even the slightest change, any small problem, and every little secret you're keeping.

Which in this case: Your tired body and mind.

Kuroko stood behind you then swiveled your chair around so that he could take a closer look at your face. "You've been stressing yourself out too much, [First Name]-chan."

Your eyes darted to his hands which was now gripping the armrest of your chair tightly, then to his arms and broad chest, all the way up to his neck and handsome face. He wasn't that muscular, but he was surely hot as hell. Just by looking at him, you could feel yourself slowly relaxing.

Inhaling his intoxicating scent, you slowly shook your head. "I'm okay, don't worry."

He didn't seem to buy what you just said for his ever-present blank face was all that you saw. No emotion clouded his eyes, but you knew he was still worried. And somehow, it annoyed you. The last thing you needed at the moment was a fight with your boyfriend.

"Tetsuya, I said I'm okay. Just trust me." You sternly said, removing his hands then shrugging the swivel chair back to the direction of your computer--attempting to ignore him and the fierce frown embedded on his forehead. "Don't you have basketball practice today? Just go, I'll come and watch you once I'm done here, then we can walk home together."

However, when Kuroko grabbed the back of your chair then forced it back around, you gasped because of utter surprise. And before you could even complain or stop him, he had already crashed his lips to yours. Shockingly, his smooth lips were displaying such intense passion that had you desperately clutching onto his chest for support. The kiss he was giving you was filled with so much need, so much want, so much lust.