chapter 9

"all the stars in the sky,

and he was still staring at her,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

miles and aurora became very close - and knew everything about each other. 

well, almost everything. 

miles didn't tell her about quint - he couldn't.

he tried to control his moods, but he became mad frequently. aurora calmed him down most of the time, but he assumed that at one point she wouldn't be able to. 

---

aurora's head rested on miles' chest as they laid outside beneath the dark sky. the stars twinkled without the pollution from the city. while aurora stared at the stars, miles stared at her. her raven hair was splayed around her head, and she had just gotten glasses. the gold, slightly circular, wire frames were perched on her nose. miles even found her freckles adorable, despite her disagreeing. 

"take a picture, it lasts longer," aurora said with a smirk. miles rolled his eyes, but he was still smiling. aurora turned to look at him, their faces were close to each others. his own raven hair was in front of his eyes. miles sighed. "one day, we should get out of here," he said. "what do you mean?" aurora asked. "away from this place. travel the world," he said. "that would be amazing," aurora said with a soft smile. "with meeee?" she asked teasingly. 

"i couldn't think of a better person to go with,"

she smiled when he said that, and have him a hug. her thoughts ran wild through her head. 

"he's kinda cute,"

"no, he's only your friend,"

"but he's adorable,"

"he probably doesn't like you back,"

"i wanna kiss him," 

she didn't know that he was thinking the same thing. 

he turned to lay on his side, to look at her, and she did the same. their noses were almost touching. "you're beautiful," he said, with a thumb on her cheek. she felt her face heat up. "aww, did i make you blush?" he asked with a smirk. she was now like a tomato. their faces got closer together, and he cupped her cheek in his hand. "oh god," was all she thought as he came in for the kiss. 

she kissed back, but they eventually had to pull away. she smiled softly. she didn't expect him to like her back, but he did. she grabbed him, and this time she kissed him. and in that moment, nothing else mattered. the whole world was theirs. 

---

aurora and miles walked hand-in-hand back to the mansion. it almost dawn, they were up all night outside. they snuck up the stairs, and went to miles' room. they laid next to each other, with her head on his chest. he played with her hair, as she slowly fell asleep. 

---

aurora woke up to the sound of footsteps coming near their door. "oh shit-" she whispered, and shook miles. "what?" he asked sleepily. aurora pointed at the door with wide eyes. if anyone walked in, it would look...strange. aurora in miles' bed. the doorknob started turning, and before aurora could jump up, the person walked in. "fuck," miles whispered. flora walked in, and both miles and aurora sighed in relief. floras eyes went wide, and aurora walked over to her. 

"hi flora, do you think you could do me and miles a favor?" she asked sweetly. flora nodded. aurora was like the big sister she never had. "don't tell kate about, you know, seeing me and miles," she said. flora looked uneasy, but nodded. "thank you flora, you're the best," aurora said, engulfing flora in a hug. flora smiled at this. when flora walked out, miles gave aurora a high-five. "i better leave, before kate walks in next," aurora said with a grin, and walked out. 

aurora quickly got ready, and went downstairs for breakfast. she ate in the kitchen, not at the table, because it was late and everyone else had already ate. miles came downstairs, looking at the floor. "hey," aurora said, and miles only nodded. she looked confused. she suddenly felt something come out of her nose. blood.

miles looked at her, concerned, but then looked away. he didn't do anything - the blood had started randomly. aurora raced to the bathroom to clean it. after wiping the blood, and holding her head back, she washed her face. when she looked back in the mirror, she gasped. a man stood behind her, an unfamiliar one. 

she spun around, but no one was there. she turned back to the mirror, frowning. she shook her head, and looked back up. the man was there once again. she didn't know if she was hallucinating, but she turned around once again to see if someone was actually there. no one was. she took a deep breath, and for the third time turned back to the mirror. the man was there, this time grinning like a mad man. she took a deep breath, and turned around.

this time he was actually there. 

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

𝑬𝑴𝑨 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺

I LITERALLY CAN NOT WRITE A NORMAL CHAPTER.

I WANTED THIS TO BE NICE BUT NO, I HAVE TO ADD THIS STEAMING HOT TEA

WHY AM I ADDING SO MUCH DRAMA WTF

send help :D