Chapter 6

After Bakugo and Midoriya's "chat" Izuku went back to find Todoroki. He didn't have to look far, infact Todoroki was right down the hall walking towards him.

Izuku thought it would be best not to tell his friends about the party tonight, not yet at least. The two of them ran out of the palace unnoticed and put on some cloaks. You know.. becuase Midoriya is seen as a murder? And was never supposed to return? Yeah. It had been a while since they are so they headed to a tavern. They sat down and a waiter came over. She had long black hair, with it up in a ponytail.

"Hi, my name is Momo. What can I get you two today?"
"Hi, can we get a number 3? Without any sauce please."
"Alrighty- and what to drink?"
"Two waters that's it."

The girl walked off.
"So what do you think Uraraka and Iida are up to?" Izuku questioned. "Not a clue, but hopefully they found their way here"

As if on cue the two walked in. There was few in the tavern so it wasn't to hard to spot Izuku and Todoroki. They walked over looking exhausted and sat down.
"Uugghh... I'm so tireddd.. we need to find an inn" Uraraka was exhausted, she was so tired she almost fell asleep right there on the table. But the food came and the Waitress placed the food down. "Here you go- oh! Should I get some water for those two too?"
"Yes please"
Uraraka's eyes lit up, like a puppy getting a new toy. She may have been tired but who could have missed out on such a meal?
Number 3 at this tavern, is also called the 'Adventure meal' (did I spell that right?) Aka- a giant meal containing, 5 steak, mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, green beans, soba, Grilled Chicken, broccoli, rice, and mixed fruit. A pretty big meal, but the 4 of them hadn't ate since breakfast. So it wasn't there long. Barely even 30 minutes and it was all gone.
They didn't stick around to long after as it was soon to be getting dark and drunkies would be at the tavern soon.

They headed out to look for an inn. Izuku thought that now would be best to tell them about the dance. (Fast forward after he told them-)

He didn't tell them about the party with Bakugo helping him, or about the murder situation. All they know it Midoriya isn't supposed to be in this town and they all have to be on the 'down low'

Hey look! I updated! I'm probably gonna update later tonight too. I'm just currently think this is a good stopping place? Also I'm leaving for a friend's, cya hopefully soon!♥️