Chapter 5

(PLEASE READ THE BOLD AT THE VERY END)

No one's POV

"WHAT THE HELL COULD HAVE ASSUMED YOU DUMBASS?! I SAW YOU MURDER WITH MY OWN EYES." Bakugo was right in front of Midoriya's face screaming at him. The were almost less then an inch apart.

Midoriya fell to the ground crying, he had his head tucked into his knees trying to avoid his old friends gaze. "I-It really wasn't m-me! I have n-no proof, but I s-swear on my life K-Kacchan it wasn't m-me!"

Bakugo only stared down at Midoriya. He didn't want to throw him out of the kingdom, nor believe it was actually him who murdered. But for Midoriya's own sake Bakugo threw him out. If he hadn't he would have been killed with the charge of murder.

Bakugo squatted down to Izukus level "Look at me." Izuku looked up only to be met with crimson red eyes, but didn't say a word. "You know DAMN well I'm no softy, but... I do believe you didn't do it but like you said you have no proof. Who else am I to believe?" Bakugo looked away then right back. "There is a party thing or whatever tonight. If I see you there I'll help you find who did it, but if you don't show that means you left the palace. And I won't ever want to see you again you got that?" Izuku nodded

With Todoroki

Midoriya still hasn't come back yet and it worries me. No not like a lover, he his merely just a close friend to me.

He told me before about what had happened to him and I assumed it is "______" a witch who framed Midoriya. Iida and Uraraka both are in another city trying to find a pawn shop. They didn't tell us why but just ran off, so luckily hey didn't run into the bandits. Usually we could "____" have fought them off, but since it was only Midoriya and I we had to run. 20 thirty to forty year old men VS 2 twenty-one year olds?? No thank you- "HEY!!" I fell out of my chair. "Oh shoot! Sorry, it's just that I've been trying to get your attention for a awhile..hehe" a red headed male I didn't know the name of was talking to me. "What is your name?" I had no reason to be afraid of him because I saw him before I past out. So I assume he help me and Midoriya. "They name Kirishima!"

That's all for today

Hey everyone who reads my stories! Sorry I don't post alot..😓 I just some times FORGET I have a story and people who read it but thanks to

(Sorry my phone crashed when i try to @) For reminding me to update! I will trying to update for I swear!! 😥