Chapter 4

Bakugo's POV

Me and Kirishima had snuck out of the palace to go into the forest. We usually are aloud out, but night people from all over the country would be coming which ment kidnappers, and more.

The reason we left was I hate the palace more than anything. If I could I would never go back, I would go to find...Him~ Not going to say who, but I wished they didn't leave.

Me and Shittyhair went to train and just in case we were to be attacked... We set up traps around us. About an hour after we started training a trape went off.

You all know what happened with Midoriya showing up and stuff so I'mma skip some

After the nerd and his little boyfriend...passed out Kirishima turned into his dragon form and grabbed the spilt haired boy. I grabbed the nerd and jumped on Shittyhair. I wasn't sure why he turned, but then realized. A group of around 20 men seemed to have been chasing the split hairs kid. Usually we would have thought them off, but with two others there PASSED FUCKING OUT. We couldn't take the chance of having them killed while we were fighting.

~Back to current time~

No POV

Bakugo let go of Midoriya and stepped back.
"Doesn't explain your stalking." Bakugo stated in a Stern voice.
"I thought I had seen your hair so wanted to make sure you weren't being killed? I'm not to sure, I just had an urge to see if it was you..." Midoriya blushed and looked away. He knew what he had just said was very very akward, but he never had lied ti Kacchan before and didn't want to start now. "Heh... Still weird as fuck huh?" "Hey!-" Midoriya was cut if by his own thought, "Kacch- Oh! S-sorry.. Bak-" "Call me whatever you want nerd." Midoriya was shocked "huh? I-I thought you hated that nickname..?" "I don't care what you call me nerd! It doesn't mean anything!"

..........."Kacchan... Why'd you help me and Shoto? And take us to the castle! You threw me out!" Izuku looked like he was about to cry. "I-I," Bakugo didn't want to say anything but had to, "Kirishima made me save you. And I had a right to throw you out!-" "No you didn't! You assumed things! You didn't hear me out!" Midoriya yelled at Bakugo. "You had nothing to say! I saw it  All."

You are probably confused. Midoriya was 17 and so was Bakugo, when Bakugo threw Midoriya out if the kingdom.

"Midoriya" attempted to kill innocent people from the village below, and Bakugo saw it all. I quoted Midoriya because it was really Toga, Yes some still have quirks, but are called witches and so on. Bakugo had thought it was Midoriya, because everyone in  the kingdom hadn't had a quirk. But little did they know Toga had some how gotten her hand on Midoriya's blood, and had snuck into the kingdom trying to frame the boy. 

To be continued...

Sorry 😅 I'll up date later this weekend!! Oh! And before I forget... Tell me other stores you want to see in the comments!! Byee~