Chapter One

Midoriya's POV

I was on my way to town to buy Todoroki and I some food, when I saw strange figure. I walked closer and hide behind a tree only to see the prince. Bakugo... I would say we're "old friends" but with out the friends part. He hated me to my very CORE! he was with someone else, they had red hair and some.... Horns?

"Bakubro we have to head back soon, you have to get ready for the party tonight!" The red head said.
"For the last time Kirishima," so that was his name.."I'm not going!"
"Why?! You've been so tense lately, I think you should go!"
Bakugo scoffed, "And why is
that?"
"You might find your.. one~"

"As if! No one's worth my presents!"

I decided to leave not wanting to be caught but that wasn't a good idea. When I went to turn around I didn't realize I had stepped on a trap. The trap caught my leg, and shot me up. I was now dangling from the tree upside down.
Bakugo must have heard me because before I knew it that, Kirishima guy was cutting me down.
I fell, being caught in Kirishima's arms and put safely on the ground. Bakugo shoved me back to the tree, putting his dagger under my neck.
"Who the hell are you?!" He looked at me with a look that he would kill me in seconds.
"M-Midoriya!" I started to panic hoping Todoroki would show up to help me.
"Hey chill Bakugo! You can't just kill people, just because!" Kirishima grabbed Bakugo's wrist keeping him from slitting my throat.
Bakugo backed off with out taking his death glare off me. He started looking me up and down, with his dagger eyes, most likely looking for my weak spot.
"Sorry for him, but what were you doing?" Kirishima looked at me also, but his eyes were more... Normal..
"O-Oh! Sorry! I was just w-walking and thought I saw someone famil-" I was cut off by Bakugo shoving Kirishima back, and punching me in my stomach. I fell to the ground clenching my stomach in pain.

Sorry to end here I will update soon!