chapter 9

I'm not dead yet~
BUT IM BACK BABY

ya know if I got a comment every once and a while to put more to the story I would, I never thought I'd get this many views with a story I thought of while having a mental break down in the shower.

Anyways

After the two definitely had sex in the bathtoom, they didn't you creeps they're still children in this, for shame.

They got dressed, even though it's a dance/ball at Katsuki's castle, his family wasn't all that fancy more rugged like. So Bakugo wore his normal clothes and cape, but with his clothes actual washed for once. Nasty

Midoriya wore his semi normal outfit, mainly it was just a bit more formal. He also had a good over his hair because he really didn't want any chances of being noticed as himself (since he's seen as a murder)

It was a masquerade ball, Bakugo had it changed last minute to hid midoriya even more.

This is what everyone looked like but masks, midoriya has a good, and ochako won't have the hat cause that's a "witch" thing, aka people who use quirks here aka the league of villains

This is what everyone looked like but masks, midoriya has a good, and ochako won't have the hat cause that's a "witch" thing, aka people who use quirks here aka the league of villains. Also Bakugo is wearing a tight black tank top just as curiosity to the quests. He wasn't happy about it but Mitsuki made him.

The dance started around 9 pm so they had alot of time until then, for now they looked through the guest list of who was coming to the party.

They assumed who ever had frammed midoriya would come to the party, without invitation at that. They had no clue but they looked throught the lists. Everyone in town was invited, and some other kingdoms princes and princesses would come. So they needed to look out for anyone who wasn't invited.

Now if some days later, if someone reminds me I'll update~  but for now I'm going to enjoy my day off from school because stress kiss kiss. I'ma go play apex legends