Chapter 3

Midoriya's Pov

Did we get into the palace?! Out of all places. I tried to remember what happened, but nothing came to mind. "Midoriya? Are you alright?" Todoroki's question startled me, and I lost thought. "Oh, I'm fine I was just thinking..." I sighed, "I'm going to go find Kacchan." I sat up and walked out the door.

Bad idea.. this is a palace! How would I ever find him?! I walk down what seemed to be the biggest hallway ever. I walked past a huge family portrait and turned the corner only the be met with Kirishima. Thud-

"oof-" I walked right into him and jolted back. I freaked out thinking it was an enemy who had found me so I grabbed out my hidden pocket knife. I was about to attack him when I realized it was him. "Uhh.. Midoriya? You good?" "Y-yes sorry! I was just startled.." I looked past him and saw Kacchan walking just a little down the hall. I hurried to out the knife away back into my boot. Yes that is were I hide my knife.

"The fuck is he doing out here?" Kacchan snarled, "I'm not sure, but hes on edge for sure, hehe.." Kirishima let out a worried laugh. Kacchan turned to me and walked forward. "Come with me, Kirishima, you go check on those pests." Kirishima just gave a thumbs up and turned around back down the hall he just came from. Kacchan grabbed my hand and dragged me down a different hall and pulled me into a library.

"Why the hell are you back here Deku?" There that old nickname is. "S-sorry Kacchan I didn't mean to it's just that Todoroki and I, we were- I mean we, well..." I couldn't find the words to say. "You where being chased by criminals? Yeah I know that part dumbass." His eyes were so bright from the candle light in the library. "But why were they chasing you?" He didn't look mad, but rather concerned. "W-well I, we were running, like you said and the reason why is..." I didn't want to say but I knew Kacchan would force I out of me eventually.

"We stole from them-" "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STEALING?!" He still had both my wrists and slammed me against the door. "Ngh!" I had hit my head really hard on the door, "ow... You didn't let me finish! We stole our sword, and money back from them! We only wanted our stuff back..."