Chapter 3

Elena's Pov

I walk into the Men's Restroom and catch Jeremy putting God knows what into his eyes. "Jer! What the hell?" I yell.
"What? Chill man" He slurs. I grab his face.
"Great, it's the first day of school and your already stoned, dude you are so cruel" I tell him.
"Hey get off me, I'm fine ok, I don't need this right now" he says.
"Fine ok, but just keep this in mind, every time your high I'll be there to ruin your buzz everything time got it?!" I ask.
"Whatever" he storms out.
I quickly wash my hands In cold water and wet my forehead too cool me down. Then I realise I'm still in the Men's Restroom.
I dry my hands and forehead and walk out and smack straight into someone. "Oh my I'm sorry" I say and look up to see a pair of dazzling green eyes staring into mine.

Stefan's Pov

She's beautiful. "Haha no it's fine, my fault, is this the men's room?" I asked her.
"Yes haha...and oh my god you must think I'm a total freak coming out of the men's room" she said looking down embarrassed.
"No no, I saw a boy who looked troubled come out just before you so I'm guessing it's to do with him" I said.
"Erm yes, long story" she said with a sad tone. "I better go sorry again" she said.
I nodded and smiled. I went to the door and she went the same way, so I tried the other way and so did she, we both laughed nervously. I moved out the way and let her pass. I watched her walk around the corner, her beautiful brunette hair swaying as she does. She turns to look at me one more time and smiles. I smile back and enter the restroom. "Wow" I just breathe.