Chapter 12

Stefan's Pov

Me and Elena just sat cuddling for a long time. We decided we should still go to the comet viewing seems all her friends will be there.
"Um I'm gonna go and get ready I'll be right back in like 5 minutes" she said standing up.
"Yeah sure, I'll wait here" I said standing up and smiling.
Elena went upstairs so I took this time to look around. I came across a picture of Elena, her brother and her adoptive parents. She looked so happy.
I carried on walking to the kitchen when I came across another picture, it was Elena's adoptive mom and a younger woman, she had ginger coloured hair, and she was nearly the splitting image of Elena's mom, I'm guessing it was her sister.
"Hey I'm ready" I heard Elena say as she ran downstairs.
I walked to her and just caught my breath.
"Wow you look incredibly beautiful" I said. She was wearing dark skinny jeans with a beautiful violet lace top, with her white leather jacket and tanned brown ankle boots.
She blushed "Thank you" and she gave my a kiss on the cheek.
I held out my hand to her "Shall we?" I said.
"We shall" she giggled back.
We walked to the comet viewing hand in hand. We came across Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Matt and a girl claiming to be Matt's sister. Vicki.
"Hey guys" Elena said and ran to hug Bonnie and Caroline.
I walked up to them and whispered to Elena "I'm gonna go get us a drink" and kissed the side of her head and left.

Elena's Pov

Aw god he's perfect.
"Sooo you and Salvatore?" Bonnie asked winking.
"Uh yeah haha, we just kinda fell for eachother instantly" I said excitedly.
"Aw, your do look adorable together, so eh have you kisssssed yet?" She asked.
"Yeh we kissed for the first time before we came out" I said blushing.
"Aw OMG Elena I'm so happy for you!!" She gave my a massive hug.
"I'm gonna go find Stefan ok, see you later Bon" and I walked away.

I couldn't find Stefan anywhere, I was starting to walk a bit out of area and people were starting to disappear. I was now on my own walking through the woods.
"Stefan?" I yelled.
"Stefan!" I yelled again.
Then I fell down. It felt like I landed on glass.
"Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed crying in pain holding my leg.
It hurt so badly.
"Help! Help!" I screamed but not one could hear me.
"Well well well" a deep voice said.
I lifted my head up quickly and kept looking around.
"W-who's there?" I stuttered.
"I told you, I've been watching you" he said.
"Damon?!" I cried.
"Oh I guess my brother finally fessed up did he?" He said laughing.
"Stay away from me" I tried to get up but I couldn't it hurt to bad.
"STEFAN!! STEFAN HELP!!" I screamed then suddenly Damon pulled my up, I cried in pain.
His face changed to his vampire form and I don't know what he was about to do but he stopped.
He was no longer holding onto me, he was pinned up against a tree by Stefan.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Stefan growled and was about to hit Damon, when suddenly Stefan was on the ground and pinned down by him.
"Get off of him!!" I yelled.
Damon laughed.
"I'll be seeing you Elena" he said and ran off.
Stefan got up and ran to me.

Stefan's Pov

I got up off the ground and ran to Elena, she was covered in blood.
"E-elena" I stuttered.
She looked up and knew what was wrong. She struggled but she managed to put her hand on my face.
"Shh it's ok" she said, then she cried out in pain again.
I looked down at her leg, there was a huge chunk of glass in her leg.
"Elena I need to pull that out, now!" I said sternly.
She nodded and closed her eyes.
I got hold of her leg and took a deep breath. I pulled the piece of glass out slowly.
"Ahhhh" she was trying to thrash around but I held her down.
I pulled the glass out and threw it away. Elena's blood was on my hands. Her blood was on my hands.
I looked up at her face and saw her staring at me.
"Are you ok?" I asked her.
"No it's hurts so bad!" She screamed in pain again.
"Elena drink my blood" I said.
"Vampire blood will help you heal" I told her.
My face changed, I brought my lips to my wrist and sunk my fangs into it.
I pulled my wrist away and held it out in front of her.
"Here" I said and looked at her willingly.
She leaned forward struggling and placed her lips round my wrist and began sucking. It felt incredible, sharing something like this with her.
She began to get stronger and grabbed hold of my arm to help suck more blood out. I knew my wound was trying to close.
I groaned "ah Elena" not in pain, but I was turned on.
She let go and looked at me, "Oh my god I'm sorry" she said embarrassed and looking down.
I grabbed her face to look at me, "No no, you didn't hurt me, you uh..." I couldn't say it.
"What?" She asked.
"Um it was kind of turning me on, I know you was hurt, but sharing my blood with you was incredible" I explained blushing.
"Ohh was it now" she said seductively.
I look at her eyes and saw that she trusted me.
"Yeh" I laughed.
"Your blood tastes amazing by the way" she said. Then she quickly said something else which I didn't expect her too. "What does blood taste like to you?" She asked.
I decided I'm gonna be honest with her, because well...I love her.