Chapter 14

Stefan's Pov

We ate the food and we just talked about everything.
We play the 20 questions game but we made our own game and changed it to 5 each.
"You go first Elena" I said.
"Ok um. What did you want to be before you became a vampire?" She asked.
"I want to be a Doctor, I would of loved to of helped sick people, it was really inspirational to me" I explained.

"Did you want to be a Vampire Stefan?" She asked me.

I looked down, "No I didn't. Katherine she seduced me and my brother, we were like her play things, when I became a vampire, Emily her witch told me that Katherine had been compelling me to drink her blood for weeks, but Damon had been drinking it willingly, so I died with Katherine's blood in my system. We didn't want to complete the transition" I said.
"What do you mean complete the transition?" She asked intrigued.
"Well to become a Vampire you have to die with Vampire blood in your system, then you have to drink human blood to compete the transition or you'll die" I explained.
"You said you didn't want to complete it?" She said.
"No I didn't want to complete it, neither did Damon. But when we was getting weaker I went to see my father to say my final goodbye, I found out that he was the one who killed us, he shot us because we were sympathisers of Vampires, I told him that i was gonna let myself die, then he got a stake and came at me, I didn't know my own strength and I threw him towards a wall, he was stabbed by the stake, I ran over to help him and I pulled the stake out. Then I saw the blood, it was all over him and my hands, I couldn't resist it the urge was too strong, I brought my fingers to my lips and tasted the blood, I then suck more blood of my hands and I screamed in pain. I didn't know what was happening to me, then my mouth burned like fire and my fangs came through, then I killed my father" I explained sadly.

"How did Damon turn?" She asked, I wish she didn't but I will be honest with her about anything and everything.

"I forced him, I found a human maid, and brought her to Damon, I told him how I felt, the power of being a Vampire, he tried to run away but he was to weak, I knew he'd die soon, so I punctured the maids neck with my fangs and pushed her towards Damon, he couldn't resist it either, he completed the transition and then we both killed the girl, we drained her of all her blood and killed her" I said.

"Wow" she looked at me and smiled, "then what happened?" She asked.

"Damon pretended like everything was ok, but it wasn't. He promised me an eternity of misery, and that's why I think he's trying to get to me by hurting you" I explained holding her hand.

She pulled me towards her and kissed me.
"I love you" she said for the first time.
I pulled her back towards me and kissed her passionately.
"I love you too" I said and we watched the sunset.