Chapter 34

Elena's Pov

I woke up with my head on Stefan's bare chest, I tilted my neck to look at him and he was still sleeping, well I thought he was.
"Your staring" He said.
"I'm gazing" I replied.
"It's creepy" He laughed.
"It's romantic" I giggled.
He looked at me then put his pillow over his face.
"Hey!" I laughed. I pulled the pillow off his face then he flipped us over and kissed me.
He started kissing me down my name and it was heaven.
"Oh this is bad of us" I said.
"Hmm yes it is" He moaned in my neck.
I flipped us over again and climbed on top of him straddling his waist. I kissed down his neck then back up to his beautiful lips.
"Ok um I have to be in the shower" I said.
"Love it lets go" He replied.
"No just me, I'm late, me and Jeremy have to sort our parents things out for the Lockwood Party" I explained.
"Aw ok" He whispered pretending to be sad.
I thought 5 more minutes wouldn't hurt so I started kissing him passionately. I licked my tongue against his lips and he opened his mouth, his tongue finding mine. We were both naked under the sheets, he cupped my breast in his hand and I moaned into his mouth. He moved his hands lower and lined himself up. I was surprised when he pushed in. I let out a loud gasp and started moving on top of him.

Stefan's Pov

She was moving on top of me looking up at the ceiling. She looked beautiful. I sat up and started kissing her neck, I started to move my hips aswell, faster, deeper. When she was close and so was I, I flipped us over and started pounding into her, I moved down and kissed her lips until we both moaned with our release.
She got a shower, and I made her a quick breakfast, we kissed goodbye and then she left to go home and get Jeremy.

Elena's Pov

I arrived home to get Jeremy but I couldn't stop thinking about Stefan, this morning was perfect.
"Yo Jer come on we gotta go!" I yelled up the stairs.
"Coming coming!" He yelled back.
We got in my car and drove to our Uncle John's house (A/N John is a nice person in my story).
When we arrived we got out my car and knocked on the door, he opened it and let us inside.
"I've missed you guys how are you?" He wondered.
"We're fine John Thank You, where are the boxes?" Jeremy asked.
"They're right upstairs go ahead" He said and we did.
We found the things we needed and left, now I know that I'm not actually related to John I'm not a big fan of him.
We drove home and I went upstairs to FaceTime Bonnie and Caroline.

Stefan's Pov
This morning was perfect. The dance is tomorrow night then school is over for 5 weeks. Thank god because then I get to spend loads of time with my beautiful girl.
"Stefan?" Damon said walking into the library.
"Yeh?" I answered him.
"You hungry?" He asked.
"No why?" I replied
"I just haven't seen you had any blood for a while" He wondered.
"I've been drinking Elena's, she's been helping me control it" I explained.
Oh ok, see you later" He said.
"Where you going?" I asked him.
"Georgia. Meeting up with some old friends be back tomorrow" He said and walked out the door. Damon had his own car now, he bought one last night, a Blue Camaro.
I went back to reading my book and drinking my glass of Burbon.