Chapter 25

Elena's Pov
(M RATED)
I ran back inside with the girls to get changed into our normal clothes, of course I kept my shorts on instead of putting my jeans back on.
"Hey Elena, you wanna come round tonight and watch The Notebook?" Caroline asked me.
"Oh I would love to Care, but I've got plans with Stefan tonight" I explained.
"Ok maybe tomorrow then" She said.
"Yeh sure, I'll bring Indian food" I said smiling.
"OMG Yum!! See you later" She said and walked out the changing room.
I waved to her and grabbed my things, I have Bonnie a hug and went outside to meet Stefan, seeing him standing there outside Zach's truck in a leather jacket.

Stefan's Pov

Elena came towards me in those little shorts, all I want to do is rip them off.
She grabbed my face and kissed me deeply, I returned the kiss obviously.
She pulled back.
"So you like the shorts huh?" She asked cheekily.
"Very, can I take them off now?" I asked.
"Well if you get me home you can, Jeremy has detention and Jenna is at work until 8" She explained.
I gave her a huge smile and kissed her quickly. We got in the truck and drove to her house.
We went inside and went straight through to the kitchen. "I'm sorry I'm just starving as hell" She said laughing and making herself a bowl of cereal.
"It's ok, humans need to eat" I said giggling.
We sat down on the sofa and started talking.
"Hey I didn't know you could run that fast?" I said.
"Oh uh I used to run a lot when my parents were still alive, I entered school tournaments and that" She said.
"That's incredible, how come you stopped?" I asked her.
"Well after my parents died I didn't feel like I had the energy to do it anymore, but after I met you, I started feeling alive again, so Thank You for that" She said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
I grabbed her hand and she looked me in the eyes"
"Elena, since the day I rescued you I knew I was going to fall in love with you. You are absolutely beautiful, your compassionate, caring, kind, thoughtful, selfless and real. And when I'm around you I completely forget that I'm a Vampire and I love you more than I've ever loved anything or anyone in my entire existence" I told her.
She started to cry. I wiped away one of her tears.
"Don't worry they're happy tears, I love you more than you could imagine Stefan" She said and kissed me.
I kissed her back powerfully.

Elena's Pov

Everything he's just said makes me melt. I love him more than he can imagine.
He starts pushing us back onto the sofa so I'm laying down. He's climbed on top of me and starts kissing down my neck.
"Um Stefan maybe we should go to my room" I say giggling.
He lifts me up off the sofa and we walk towards the stairs. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waste, he walks us up the stairs and into my room. We land on my bed.
I pushed him over and I climb on top of him. Kissing him so hard and deeply.
He sits up and I pushed his jacket off his body and throw it somewhere in my room. I start tugging and the bottom of his shirt and I lift it over his head. I pushed him back down on the bed and kiss his chest.

Stefan's Pov

She pushes me back down on her bed and starts kissing my chest. "Oohh God Elena" I moaned. She moves up my body and kisses my neck, that's it.
I push her over and crawl on top of her and kiss her deeply, she licks my bottom lip with her tongue and I open my mouth, our tongues dance with each other. "You have too many layers on" I growl in her mouth. She reaches down and lifts her top over her head and throws it on the floor. I unclasped her bra and threw it somewhere in her room. I bend down and capture her breast in my mouth.
"Ohhh oooh mmm" She moans, I smirk knowing I'm doing this to her.
We shred the rest of our clothes and she pushes me down again. She moves lower and grabs my length in her hands and leads me into her mouth.
"Shhhiiitt" I hiss. She moves quicker and my hips start thrusting upwards. My hands find her hair.
"Elenaaa please...in..inside you now!" I growl. She giggles and lowers herself onto me. It felt incredible to be joined again.

Elena's Pov

We start moving slowly at first, we're kissing passionately whilst grinding into/onto eachother. I move down his neck and bite him playfully.
"Fuck!" He groans. He flips us over and starts pounding into me not holding back at all.
He bends down and kisses me roughly.
I pull away for air and he tortures my neck with his lips.
"Ohh god Stef!!..don't stop!" I moan loudly.
He pulls my hips up and goes deeper.
"Godddd Elena you feel..!!So good!!" He moans in my ear.
We stare into eachother's eyes whilst he's thrusting into me.
My release overshadows me and I tremble under him. I hear him grunt as he finds his own release.
He collapses on top of me and I just fiddle with his hair with my fingers. He rolls off of me and looks at me.
"I love you so much" He says.
"I love you too" I reply.
We laid in my bed for about an hour and then we both got a shower separately so we do actually shower instead of well y'know.