Chapter 40

Elena's Pov

When me and Stefan finished showering and got dressed we decided to talk about my new life, our new life.

"So any questions?" He said sitting down on the bed.
"Uhm a few haha" I giggled and sat down next to him and intwined our fingers.
"How long does it take? To control it?" I asked him.
"It depends, for me it took a long time, centuries, but I had no one helping me until I found Lexi. I promise I'm going to be with you, every step of the way through this Elena" He said staring lustfully into my eyes.
"I know you are, next question, my humanity. I can feel it, I can feel that switch" I told him.
"You will Elena, it's always going to be there, begging you to turn it off, but you won't, because you don't need too, I love you too much to let that happen" Stefan responded.
"I love you too. Ok last question, is about the blood" I said.
"Go on" He replied.
"The animal blood was great it's just I wanna learn, I wanna know how it feels to feed like a normal Vampire Stefan, I wanna do this right and I want to do it together" I explained to him gripping his hand tighter.

Stefan's Pov

"Elena...I" I said nervously.
"Stefan we can do this, I know you can teach me, you just have to believe in yourself, like I believe in you" She explained.
I smiled and said "Then let's go" I pulled her up from the bed and hugged her.
She pulled back and kissed me, I kissed her back twice as hard and nibbled her bottom lip. We both pulled back and got our shoes on.

We went in my car to this town square a bit outside of Mystic Falls. We for out and walked around for a while.
"Are you ready?" I asked her. She nodded nervously.
"Follow me" I said and I grabbed her hand.
We went down an ally way and came across a man who had a knife in his hand. I ran up to him and compelled him to stand still and not to scream.
Elena came towards us and I nodded to her.

Elena's Pov

I moved the mans head to the side and sunk my fangs into his neck. Oh my god human blood is amazing. Stefan was rubbing my back. I drank and drank until I felt Stefan pulling me away forcefully. I panted heavily.
"Stefan is he dead?" I asked him.
"No" He said smiling.
"You can save him with your blood Elena" He said.
He grabbed my wrist and bit into it, he moved me towards the man and placed my wrist against his lips. He began to drink.
"Now compel him" Stefan instructed.
I looked into the mans gaze and compelled him.
"You will not remember what happened tonight, you will go home and forget about hurting anyone, and you will get your life back on track and be happy" I told him and me and Stefan speeded away to his car.