🥳Happy Birthday, Hawks🥳

The Takami cousins stood anxiously in the supermarket line. Why, you may ask? Well, it was Kiego Takami's birthday that day, and the cousins only had around 2 hours before Hawks got back from hero duties. Now, they would have gone earlier, but they got held up public transportation.

The winged blonde impatiently tapped her foot. "At this rate, we'll be checking out tomorrow." She grumbled. Her white-haired cousin gave her a slightly annoyed look. "I'm sure we'll be fine, Galaxy." She replied, fiddling with the basket in her hand.

Ayame looked at Galaxy and signed, 'You need to be patient.' Galaxy rolled her eyes and replied, "I am being patient." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed, "I'm... just a little stressed."

The line moved forward and the cousins moved closer to the checkout stand. Another person stepped in line behind them, though the cousins didn't really notice. That is, until they attempted to grope Ayame.

Galaxy quickly reacted, shoving the person away. "What the hell, dude?!" She exclaimed. The quick squeamish caught the attention of some of the customers. The crook chuckled, "Aye, no need to get aggressive, sweetheart."

The redhead glared at him as Akane held the basket, almost defensively. "Don't call me sweetheart." The winged female said as the line pushed forward once again. The stranger moved forward with them. "Well, how can I not.... with that sweet ass, eh?" He flirted.

In a matter of seconds, the pervert was on the floor, groaning and clutching his stomach. Galaxy had given him a knee to the core. She scowled at him, "Maybe that will teach you, pervert." 

After that encounter, the stranger stayed behind the cousins with no further interaction. Once they finally reached the checkout, they purchased their items quickly and headed towards the subway station.

Once they had boarded the train, they started to relax a bit. They could get home and decorate for a little surprise party!

.

.

.

Unfortunately, that's not what fate had in mind for them. The train broke down about halfway there. Passengers got out and were given the option to wait or leave and get refunded. Being a bit short on time, the cousins left.

They exited the subway station onto the bustling streets of the city and started walking towards the apartment complex they lived in. It was a good two and a half mile walk, but with some shortcuts, it was around 2.

The trio weaved through some back alleys, trying to save some time. Finally, they arrived at the complex. As they rode the elevator up, Galaxy felt her phone buzz. She saw a notification for a text from Kiego.

Got off early today. On my way back.

The blonde's eyes widened. "Oh fuck..." she said. "What?" Her wolf-eared cousin asked.

"Keigo's getting off early, which means we only have about 10 minutes to decorate." Galaxy explained as the doors opened. The other's eyes widened as the trio quickly walked to their apartment. They unlocked the door and got to work.

10 minutes flew by and they weren't very ready when Kiego walked in. The three froze, all in the middle of decorating. Hawks looked surprised.

Galaxy broke the awkwardly silence with a weak, "Surprise! Hehe...." She set down the deflated balloons she was holding. Akane put down her streamers and Ayame sheepishly put down the tape dispenser.

Keigo gave a small laugh and smiled, "You guys were trying to surprise me?" He asked. They all nodded, looking quite embarrassed. "Well, I appreciate it." He commented, walking in and closing the door behind him.

The night was spent celebrating. Though it may not have started the best, the night was one to remember!

This is very lazy, but I wanted to get something out so yeah