Ghostly Creation {Library Love}

Prompt: "I work at a library and you continuously ask me to help you find books about the most random topics are you on some kind of quest???" au 

Basically, Momo finds out about the library Ayame works part time at and makes up excuses to see her and talk to her UwU

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

The black-haired female walked up to the building. She let out a breath of air. She had heard that Ayame, who Momo had a huge crush on, worked here part time. After a few more breaths, she walked in, the automatic door sliding open as she approached it.

She smiled; libraries had always been a comforting place for the 1-A vice president. She could spend hour glancing through the books there, but she had a mission. She walked up to the front desk, seeing an employee there.

She cleared her throat quietly, causing them to look over at her. "O-oh, sorry ma'am! Didn't see you there." The employee said. "I-I was wondering if Ayame Nakamura was in today?" She asked, trying to sound casual.

The employee was quiet for a moment before saying, "Oh yeah! Ayame's here. I think she's somewhere in the sci-fi section." They pointed to a section towards the back left corner of the building. "Oh, thank you very much!" Yaoyorozu said, smiling.

She walked in the direction she was pointed and started scanning through the isles, looking for the red-haired girl. Finally, she saw her next to a small cart, examining the back cover of a book. Momo walked over, quietly saying, "Oh, hey Ayame-Chan."

The mute redhead looked up, slightly startled, but relaxed a bit once she saw Momo. She put down the book and signed, 'Good afternoon, Yaomomo! What brings you here?' The black-haired girl blushed slightly and asked, "Well, I was wondering if you could help me find a book on... uh botany?"

Ayame nodded and motioned for Momo to follow her. As they walked, Ayame asked in sign, 'So, how'd you find this place?' Momo panicked for a second before saying, "Oh... a family member recommended this place to me." Ayame beamed and signed, 'Wow, that's awesome!'

They soon reached the section for botany books. Momo thanked the redhead and began to fake browse through the books.

This continued for a while. After botany, it was robotics, then hero history, then quirk registration. Once they got to romance novels, Ayame was extremely suspicious. She asked, 'What are you using these books for anyway?'

Momo got nervous and explained, "O-oh, I just like looking through lots of different topics!" She looked away awkwardly, hoping the redhead would buy her story. The mute girl had a feeling something else was happening there, but decided to not push the matter any further.

The two of them headed towards the front desk, making awkward attempts at friendly conversation the whole time. Ayame rung up Momo's books and signed, 'They're due back in 2 weeks, just so you know.'

"Thank you for your help, Ayame-Chan!" Momo said, grabbing her stack of books and carrying them towards the door. She attempted to wave but it caused her to drop some of the books. The romance novel, which was on top, opened to a page around the middle.

Their faces inched closer together, though neither was brave enough to make the first move. Soon, Keith muttered something. Sierra was about to ask what, when he pulled her into a deep, loving kiss...

That's all Yaoyorozu had time to read before Ayame picked it up before moving to the other books. She held the small stack under her arm while signing, 'I'll help you carry them. My shift's over anyway.' The black-haired female blushed and stuttered, "T-thank you."

As they reached Yaoyorozu's car, they put the books in the backseat. As Ayame was about to walk back, Momo randomly asked, "Do you need a ride home?" Ayame hesitated before nodding and heading around to the passenger seat.

The drive was fairly quiet. The only noise was the Google Maps assistant on Momo's phone. They soon reached the apartment complex where the Takami family lived.

'Thanks for the ride.' Ayame signed. They sat in silence for a moment before Ayame made a decision and quickly pecked Momo's cheek before blushing up a storm and hurrying out of the car and into the complex.

The black-haired female sat there for a little while, blushing and frozen, before letting out a lovestruck sigh and starting her car up again.

She would definitely visit the library again soon...

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Sorry it's so short TwT

Hopefully you liked it