❄️Christmas Special!!!❄️

It's the holiday season and you know what that means! Christmas specials! 

~❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️~

The air was getting colder, which meant the holiday season was drawing nearer. The students of UA anxiously awaited their holiday break, where they would have time of to celebrate the winter holidays with family and friends. As their time off drew nearer, teachers were having more and more trouble keeping their student's attention.

Speaking of students, Class 1-A was practically buzzing with excitement. Currently, the class was outfitted in their winter hero costumes outside, where the air was a brisk 50 degrees Fahrenheit. While hero training was always exciting, the prospect of the holiday season was even more so.

Soon, the students were released to the lockers to change back into their school uniforms. The girl's locker room was full of chatter, mostly from the students Mina Ashido, Ochako Uraraka, Toru Hagakure and Galaxy Barnwell, who were all discussing their family's plans for the holidays.

"So, Ochako," Galaxy asked, "What does your family usually do for Christmas?" The winged female was taking off the jacket she had added to her hero costume for warmth.

"Oh, we do a lot of light watching! It's amazing the things people can do with strings of lights!" The brunette enthusiastically replied. She was almost floating off the ground in excitement.

The pink-skinned female giggled. "Definitely!" She turned to another one of her classmates, "What about you, Akane-Chan? Any plans for the break?"

The wolf girl had frozen for a second, startled by the sudden attention, "O-oh, not much. I think some relatives are visiting, though." She replied, shyly.

A voice, which everyone knew came from Hagakure, asked, "Oh, fun! Where from?"

"America." Akane replied, starting to get her school uniform back on.

"Wait, aren't you from America, Galaxy-Chan?" Uraraka asked, putting her hero suit back in her locker.

Galaxy smiled, "Yeah! Christmas here is a bit different than it is in America, but it's still awesome!" She exclaimed. Everyone smiled at her enthusiasm.

More small talk was made until all the girls had exited the locker room and met up with the boys of 1-A outside the lockers. Jiro noticed Mineta trying to sneak a hand on Yaoyorozu's skirt and slapped it away with one of her earlobes. Momo turned and noticed, "Oh, thank you, Koyka-San." She said, giving a small smile. "No problem." Replied the purple-haired female.

Once everyone was back in the classroom, chatter started up again as Aizawa retired to his yellow sleeping bag, silently praying the classroom wouldn't be destroyed when he woke up.

There was a knock on the door and Galaxy went to get it. She was quickly knocked to the ground by a small human. The thud of the floor caught everyone's attention as they saw Galaxy on the ground, laughing and getting hugged by a child. In the doorway stood retired pro Sir Nighteye, smiling a bit at his daughter.

Akane beamed and exclaimed, "Fumika! Great to see you again." The black-haired child looked up and smiled before launching herself off of Galaxy and onto Akane, who got knocked into a desk. Galaxy got up and noticed the child's father was holding some bags. "Would you like some help with those, sir?" She asked.

"Oh, that's not needed, miss." The retired pro replied, already having foreseen the young student trip and fall while carrying the bags. The winged girl smiled and said, "Alright" before turning to her classmates.

"Who the hell is this?" Bakugo asked, getting him a glare from Galaxy. "First of all," she said, "no cursing around the child. Secondly, this is Fumika. She's Sir Nighteye's daughter." The young girl looked up, hearing her name, and waved a bit shyly at the class.

The class spent a few minutes fawning over her (and making sure Mineta stayed FAR away from her). She saw the bags and suddenly remembered, "Oh right! We brought presents!"

"Presents?" Midoriya asked. The young girl nodded, walking over to where her dad stood with the bags. She handed each student their appropriate gift. After all the gifts were distributed, she said, "I hope you like them," with a smile on her face.

As each student tore open the colorful wrapping paper, they saw that present contained both a drawing and a small plushie of them in their hero costumes (Hagakure's appeared to be a collection of floating clothing.) The plushies appeared to be homemade, with button eyes and clothing made of fabric.

Galaxy felt her eyes water up a bit. "D-did you make these?" She asked. The young girl nodded. "Wow! These look amazing!" Mina exclaimed, admiring the plushie of her. 

Akane smiled and walked over to Fumika. "Thank you so much." She said, smiling with a few tears in her eyes. Fumika noticed and got visibly worried. "Why are you crying?" The young child asked. Akane chuckled a little, "Don't worry. These are good tears." She said, wiping her eyes.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" The young girl said, smiling. The call of 'Merry Christmas' echoed across the room. Fumika placed a box on Aizawa's desk for him to open later and walked to her dad.

The Sasaki's waved goodbye as they headed out the door, having a few more presents to deliver. The class chatted until the bell rang to dismiss everyone.

~❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️~

The wolf-eared girl shivered as her sister and cousin joined her in the elevator. They had just reached their apartment complex where they shared an 2 bedroom apartment with Akane and Ayame's older brother, Keigo Takami, more well known as Winged Hero: Hawks. The trio huddled slightly closer together for warmth as the elevator climbed.

Once they reached their floor, they walked along the halls, greeting neighbors as they went. Ayame grabbed out her key and was about to unlock the door when it pushed open. She looked in to see Hawks's hero friend, Miruko, laughing with him on the couch. As the trio walked in, she noticed them and smiled. "Hey girls!" She greeted, getting up. Hawks looked over and smiled.

The rest of the night was filled with holiday movies, popcorn and the special family tradition of  popping open a non-alcoholic champagne for a toast to the holiday season.

Soon, good nights were exchanged and Miruko headed off. The twins went to their room, which had a bunkbed and Galaxy started setting up the pullout couch. Kiego went over to help her.

Before he left to his room, he said, "Merry Christmas, kid." Galaxy smiled, "Merry Christmas, cus."

Credit to _candy-mistletoe_ for helping me with plot ideas UwU

Happy holidays, whatever and however you may celebrate them, and Happy New Year!