Can't help falling in love {Sleepy Stars + Tamakane}

I saw the video above and I couldn't resist!

^^^^^^

It was a quiet night at UA High. Many students were settling in their dorms, getting ready for the next day of learning. But not Akane Takami (known at school as Akane Nakamura) and Galaxy Barnwell. The two females were on the roof of the school, nervously waiting for their boyfriends to arrive.

Early that day, they had left notes in the lockers of their lovers, requesting that they meet on the roof at 7 pm. It was now 6:55 and the wolf-eared student was getting worried. "What if they didn't get the note? Or w-what if they ignored it?" She questioned nervously, rubbing the acoustic guitar that was in her lap.

The winged student turned to her cousin and gave a smile. "Don't worry, Ake! I'm sure they're just taking a little while to get here is all." Though Galaxy liked to be realistic in such scenarios, she tried to stay positive, even though she had her own worries.

A few moments later, noises were heard as the two pre-mentioned boys, Hitoshi Shinsou and Tamaki Amajiki, climbed the ladder on the side of the school up to the rooftop. Once they reached the top, they were greeted with a beautiful scene.

Their girlfriends stood under some strands of fairy lights, a folded blanket sitting in front of them, Akane sitting on an overturned box. Galaxy was dressed in a rose pink sweater top and ripped jeans with her rose-tinted glasses on. Akane was wearing a grey sweater with a black skirt and dark grey leggings underneath.

Galaxy beamed at them and walked over to her purple-haired boyfriend. "Evening, Toshi." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands snaked around her waist. "What's all this, darling?" Shinsou asked, giving his girlfriend a small smile. Galaxy pecked his cheek and said, "You'll see."

Meanwhile, the upperclassman walked over to his white-haired lover. "H-hey, Akane." He stuttered, still amazed at the beauty of the scenery. "H-hi." She responded, awkwardly. She got up, still holding her guitar and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, causing both of them to blush.

Galaxy walked over to Akane and said, "If you'd like to sit, we brought a blanket so it's more comfortable." Akane sat back down on her box and Galaxy stood next to her. "Ready?" She asked. "Y-yeah." Her cousin responded, still blushing a bit from her interaction with Tamaki.

{Start music now! Akane is the girl on the left and Galaxy is the girl on the right.}

Akane began strumming a tune on her guitar. Shinsou smiled, recognizing the song. Galaxy took a deep breath and started singing.

Wise men say, only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you~

As the girls sang, the four of them couldn't help but remember their favorite memories with each other.

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you?

They thought back to their first dates, even further back to when they first met, and everything in between.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea

Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be

Sure, it hadn't been a perfect journey; every relationship has its issues. But, from the way they were able to overcome it, they knew they were meant to be together.

Take my hand, take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Both Galaxy and Akane knew they were in deep, head over heels as some would say it, but they couldn't help it. They were both so happy.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea

Tamaki and Akane were both shy introverts, but they slowly helped each other gain confidence in themselves. They had a strong bond that no evil could tear down.

Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be

Though Galaxy and Shinsou were fairly different, they worked together so well. They swore they would never leave each other's side until the day they were dea.

Take my hand, take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

This was true love, nothing more, and most certainly, nothing less.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Akane strummed the last cord on her guitar as Galaxy finished the last note. Slowly, the sound of their music faded into silence. However, the silence was short-lived, as soon both boys were applauding their girlfriends for their wonderful performance.

Galaxy wiped her eyes, which had teared up a bit as she was singing. She walked over to her boyfriend and soon they were wrapped in a tight hug. They pulled away just enough to connect their lips in a sweet, loving kiss.

Akane put down her guitar as Tamaki walked over to her. "T-that was amazing." He said, brushing a strand of her poofy hair to the side. The two of them blushed before Tamaki connect their lips into a kiss.

For a moment, time seemed to stop as they were here in each other's arms. And that's all they needed.