Sleepy Stars {It's not like I like you!}

This is probably the most cliche thing every but here it is lol

This takes place on a bit of a different timeline then the roleplay. Also, Shinsou is a huge Tsundere UwU

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Students flooded out of the school. One group of cousins walked out laughing about something someone had said. These three were Akane Takami, Ayame Takami and Galaxy Barnwell. As they walked, the winged girl caught a glimpse of a certain purple-haired student. She felt her face heating up. Ayame looked in that direction before signing, 'You should go talk to him.'

After a few minutes of discussion, Galaxy sighed and walked in the direction she had seen Hitoshi Shinsou, her crush, go. As she got closer, she could hear....singing?

She listened for a bit before stepping into his line of sight. "Hey, that's pretty good." She said, smiling.

Shinsou felt his face heat up a bit before saying, "Huh!? N-no one asked you!"

The blond giggled. "Your face is so red."

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend... on you

But, baby, I'll never get the chance to dance that romance with you

Cause you're always kicking

And punching

And putting me down

I hope you don't mean what you say

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

The next day at lunch, the blond felt a pair of eyes on her back. She turned to see her purple-haired crush staring at her. She sent him a cheeky wink, which cause him to blush and turn away with a scowl. Galaxy giggled at went back to her lunch.

'I keep seeing you sticking around,' the winged student thought, 'like you can't get enough, so I stay... and I wonder how my hand would feel intertwined with yours.'

She made a choice and grabbed her lunch tray, quickly excusing herself from her friends. She walked over to Shinsou's table. "W-what are you doing?" He asked as she approached.

'As of now though, nothing but closed doors.' She noted before saying, "You looked lonely, so I figured I would eat with you."

Shinsou rolled his eyes. "Whatever." The blond smiled and sat across from him.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Mina approached the winged blond as the student headed back into class. "So, Shinsou, huh~?" She asked teasingly. Galaxy blushed a bit and nodded. "So, what's he like?" She asked.

Galaxy groaned. "He's such a Tsundere! I think that next time I say hi, he's gonna punch me in the face out of embarrassment."

The winged female saw him from across the hall. "Here I'll show you." She said, starting to walk across the hall. "Hey, Shinsou-Kun, your hair looks nice today." She complimented with a smile.

The male blushed and said, "H-hey, that was a direct attack, idiot!" He started chasing her, but Galaxy was a bit quicker. She rounded a corner and took a breather, only to have Shinsou come after her. "Get back here!"

"Oh no, the wild cat found my hiding place." She said sarcastically, putting her hands up in mock surrender.

"Stupid octopus. Take it back!" The purple-haired student demanded, causing Galaxy to laugh. "Can't take back what's true." She explained, teasing him. The male let out a 'humph' as the two of them walked back the way they had come.

After a bit of silence, Galaxy asked, "So, how am I an octopus?" Shinsou countered back with, "How am I a cat?" Galaxy paused, not really having a reason. "Uh, because... cats are cute?" She ad-libbed. The male blushed and said, "Go away," before turning and entering his class. The winged student sighed before heading towards 1-A.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

After school, the two met again. Galaxy asked, "Come on! Can't we get along, you headstrong cutie?" Shinsou turned and said, "There's no way. Go away, now so long."

Galaxy grabbed his hand and turned him towards her. "Just talk to me and you will see." She said, adding a wink at the end. The purple-haired male blushed and pulled his hand out of her grasp before crossing his arms. "That's not fair using blair, you dummy!"

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§

I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on not you

'Cause baby, I'm afraid you'll say, that it's not okay with you

Oh-oh, 'cause you're always laughin'

And jokin'

You look like a clown

But I hope you mean what you say

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Shinsou walked along the campus muttering to himself. He was daydreaming about being with Galaxy. Little did he know, the female in question wasn't far behind. "And I wonder what you would think, if I let my pride down, let it sink. Could we hold hands, kiss? Live out lives in gentle bliss?" He thought out loud.

The winged female fell in step next to him "We could~" She responded, causing the male to whip his head to face her before blushing and saying, "Huh? I'm not talking about you! You're not the princess in this!"

Galaxy rolled her eyes. "Tsundere." She commented. "I'm not a Tsundere!" Shinsou protested, "I have a jello heart, I'm not that mean!"

The winged female cocked an eyebrow. "Tell that to your blushing face."

"I-I'm not blushing. I was just rushing and forgot sunscreen." The male lied. Galaxy decided to put that to the test. "Your smile is really cute though." She commented. The male's blush grew as he attempted to hide his face in his purple locks, muttering, "You'll never see it from under my hair."

The blond female sighed. "Alright, just wanted to let you know."

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

The next morning, the purple-haired male came to school a bit nervous. He was planning to ask Galaxy out. He spotted her grey wings in the crowd and hurried over to her. "Uh-um, hey." He said, catching her attention. "Oh, hey. Are you good?" She asked, referencing his red face.

"Well...hey, hey are you free today?" Shinsou asked, blushing quite a bit. Galaxy raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh ho ho, why do you want to know?" She asked, teasingly. The male lightly smacked her arm, "S-shut up! It's not like I like you, ok?"

"Alright, where do you want to go?" The blond female asked before starting to list off some ideas. "We could rent a boat and sail, find a bunny and feed it some juicy kale..." The insomniac male stopped her there. "No, that sounds really stupid." He said.

The blond thought for a moment before saying, "Okay, well how about a classy dinner by candlelight, or scary stories until midnight so I could hold you tight." She finished smiling a bit before Shinsou commented, "And get Cheeto crumbs on me? No way!"

Shinsou exhaled a bit annoyed. "Ok, I think you're a little dense. I really don't like all of this talk you have in the present tense. So listen here buddy, it's all just a big fantasy you see inside your head. So just say goodbye!"

Galaxy let out a huff. "Ugh, you are such a Tsundere." The purple-haired male was quick to reply "Am not. I'll kick your ass even if your a girl." Galaxy saw he looked serious, so she quickly responded, "I digress! So let's just go to the park.... I guess?"

Shinsou chuckled. "You wouldn't even know what to bring." Galaxy groaned and begged, "Won't you please just say yes?!"

Shinsou sighed and said, "Fine, Baka tako! It's not like I'll enjoy it or anything." But really he was happy to score a date with the girl he'd been crushing on for so long.