Chapter 3

Beatrice~

"Beatrice! Wake up! Time to get to the airport!" Marilyn calls.

I walk downstairs with my dance bag and one of my suitcases.

"I was up an hour ago." I say to Marilyn.

"You're that excited?" She asks. I nod with a big smile. Her eyes start to water.

"Please don't cry." I say and hug her. "If you don't want me to go just say so." I say.

"No I want you to go. I'm just going to miss you. So much."

"I'll miss you too. But I'm gonna come visit. I have enough money for a couple of flights here and back." I explain.

"I know. But I also wanted to give you this. When I went into your house 4 years ago, I saw a present that was suppose to be for you for you 18th birthday, but since your 17th is soon and that your leaving. This, is from your parents." She says and hands me a box.

I open it and I see a Mac book.

"Oh my gosh." I say.

"And this is from me." She says and hands me another present.

I open it and is a recording box with a mic.

"You hook it up to your computer. I've heard you sing before. You've got some serious pipes." Marilyn says. I smile.

"Thank you so much!" I hug her tightly.

"I'll put this in your suitcase, while you get your other suitcase." Marilyn says.

I go upstairs to get my other bag and see everyone on my bed. They all look like they're gonna ball their eyes out any minute now.

"Don't cry guys." I say and go over to have a group hug.

"We're gonna miss you Bea." Madison, another little girl, says.

"How about this. We'll Skype for sure every Saturday night, so I can read you guys story like I do now, and I'll Skype you guys sometime during the week." I say.

"Promise." Lily asks.

"I promise." I say.

Abby walks in. I stand up and go over to hug her.

"Visit me when you can leave here." I whisper.

"Don't worry, I might go to the university there." She whispers back.

"Really?" I ask pulling away.

"Yeah. I wanna be a actress and they have a great acting course there so any not." She says. I hug her one more time. We pull away and I go to grab my other suitcase.

I go downstairs with everyone behind me. Marilyn is at the door.

"Do you have everything?" Marilyn asks.

"I think so yeah." I say. Marilyn opens the door. Ed, Maria, Julie, (the female cop from when I was 10), and a couple other cops are on the other side.

"Hey." I say and hug them.

"We got you something." Ed says. He gives me a small box.

I open it and it's an iPhone 5S.

"Thank you guys so much!" I exclaim.

"No problem. It's all set up and has all of our numbers in it. Call us if there's an emergency. And we'll call you if anything happens with your family." Ed says.

"Don't worry, you guys'll be the first people I'll call if anything happens." I say.

"We also got you..." Maria's voice trails off and they step out of the way to reveal a limo.

"Woah." I say.

"Yep." Ed says.

"Can this limo drive back here?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" He asks.

"Can they come?" I ask motioning to the girls.

"Sure." Ed smiles.

"We going in a limo!" I exclaim. Everyone cheers.

The chauffeur grabs my bags and everyone hops in.

On the way to the airport we're just singing to random songs. The song I'm Coming Home is on by Skylar Grey and P. Diddy. Abby does the singing part while I wrap. Once the song finishes, everyone has their jaws dropped. Me and Abby blush.

Moments later we arrive at the airport. Everyone gets out and walks with me until they can't anymore. The police had to leave because they had a call but Maria stayed. We reach the metal detectors and this is where I have to go by myself.

"This is it." I say.

"We gonna miss you Bea." Mary says.

"I'll miss you guys too. And don't worry, I'll keep my promise." I say. I give each of the girls a hug along with Maria and Marilyn.

"I sent you a picture of Tori. She'll pick you up at the airport." Marilyn says.

"Okay. Thank you guys so much, for everything." I say.

"No problem. We're just a phone call away." Maria says.

"I'll call you guys when I land." I say.

"Bye." They all say.

"Bye." I say. I walk through security and then later I board the plane.

A new start, and I'm excited.