Chapter 6

Sorry in advance for spelling and grammar mistakes. Wrote this quickly.

Tris POV~

"Nancy this is your new assistant, Tris." Tori introduces me to the nurse, Nancy.

"It's great to have some extra hands especially today with combat in gym." Nancy says.

"She's had some experience in medical, not a lot however." Tori warns.

"Don't worry. She'll be a pro by the end of the day." Nancy smiles warmly.

"If you need anything my room is 230. And Jake will be tutoring all day in the classroom to your right." Tori informs then leaves.

"So gym won't starts until around 10:30 then people will start coming in but until then I'll show you the ropes." Nancy tells me.

"Great." I say.

Tobias POV~

I pull up to school in my black Audi and wait for Zeke and Uriah to show up.

I'm on my phone and hear a tap on my window. I look and see all the girls from my gang. Which includes:
Christina - the fashionista, dating Will.
Marlene - dating Uriah, a badass
Shauna - Zeke's girlfriend, also a badass
Lynn - the most badass of the girls, single
And last but not least Lauren - my extremely hot girlfriend. A little clingy but it's fine.

I open my door and Lauren pecks my lips.

"Hey Four." They all say. Before you ask, who the hell would name someone by a number. Well the number four is my lucky number in everything. Well, except school.

"Hey guys have you seen the guys?" I ask.

"No we just got here." Marlene says.

Just now the bell rings signalling us to get to homeroom.

As we enter homeroom we see Zeke, Uriah, and Will all talking.
Will is the smart one.
Uriah is the dumbest.
And Zeke is dumb but not as dumb as Uriah.

"Hey guys." I say and I give them all a bro hug while the girls give them a kiss. We start talking about gym and how excited we are until Tori calls me up.

Most teachers hate to be called by their first name but Tori is not like most teachers. Well her and Max, our gym teacher.

"What's up?" I ask once I reach her.

"Your math teacher wanted me to tell you that during your second period spare, you have to go to a tutor. It right down the hall next to the Nurses room."

I sigh heavily.

"I know it's a pain. But grade 11 marks a the most important for collage." She says.

"I'm planning on being a singer anyways. What's the point?" I say.

"I know you are but you still need good marks."

"Fine I'll do it." I give in.

Time lapse

Period 1 just ended and now I'm heading to my tutor. At least after this it's lunch then gym.

I go into the classroom and see a guy about my age.

"Are you my tutor?" I ask.

"Yes. My name is Jake. And you are?" I asks.

"Four." I say.

He gives me a weird looks. 

"It's a nickname." His look doesn't change.