School Dance

-summary shit-

todorokI

The next few months went by like a blur. Lot's of thinking. Lot's of debating. Lot's of...learning. I've begun to question my sexuality a bit. I know that my father wouldn't like it if I ever said anything about it, so I've kept my mouth shut. Just for my own sake.

-Present time-

 I feel a small vibration in my pocket, and I pull it out. One new message. 

Midoriya: Hello todoroki-kun! Are you awake yet?

Me: Eh, I'm still a bit tired, but awake for the most part. You?

Midoriya: That's good! I just had a small bit of caffeine, I'm pretty awake!

Me: I'm glad Midoriya. 

Midoriya: Thanks Todoroki! Have you heard about the upcoming school dance??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Me: No, I haven't. Could you tell me more about it please?

Midoriya: Of course! So earlier the school council decided that they were going to throw a party for the students! 

Me: Is that this party?

Midoriya: Yep! I'm looking forward to it!

Me: ah..do we have to take someone, like in prom?

Midoriya: You're supposed to, but you don't have to of course! I don't know who I would bring anyways.

Me: Hm. I'll think about it. I'll talk to you later, alright? 

Midoriya: Ok. I'll see you at the school dance tomorrow! 

Me: Goodbye Midoriya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let out a soft sigh as I put my phone in my pocket. "A school dance, huh?" I think to myself. Glancing at the red string that could always been seen by only me. Most of the time, I couldn't care less about it. But now...it seems like a bigger deal than before. I make a small debatation in my head about who to ask. Eventually, I narrow it down to either Midoriya or Bakugou.

I suppose Midoriya would be my best option, considering Bakugou's temper and my feelings for Midoriya. Besides, Bakugou is soulmates with Kirishima, he might take him to the dance. I'll ask him tomorrow.

~the next day~

-Midoriya POV-

I walked into class cheerfully, as usual, to see Todoroki waiting for me at my desk. I smiled at him, blushing lightly as I walked towards him.

"Hello Todoroki-Kun!"

"Hello Midoriya. I have something to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Do you want to go to the dance with me?"

I was a blushing and stuttering mess. Quickly, I told him I would.

"That's good. I'll see you whenever the dance is." He says

"Oh u-um, it's n-next week!"

He nodded and walked to his seat, I sat down and buried my head in my arms, quietly squealing.