School Dance - Part 2

3rd person POV

Izuku put on his dad's old suit, although he'd never even met him, or at least he doesn't remember him, he has nice clothes that surprisingly fit him. Izuku brushed his messy hair and looked at himself in the mirror, grinning like an idiot.

He walked outside his house and to U.A. within 20 minutes. Once he got there, he made it to the auditorium which was filled with decorations such as heart shaped streamers and balloons.

Izuku looked around for a minute to find a few booths. Such as food, candy, homemade jewelry, and more.

Todoroki POV

I saw Midoriya from across the auditorium and I walked over to him, once he noticed me he ran up to me and hugged me, blushing. I, clearly surprised, hugged him back. He grinned and looked up at me

"Do you want to dance Todoroki Kun?"

I smiled slightly at his words and nodded, taking his hand and putting my other arm around his waist. He put his hand on my neck and we started slowly spinning in circles, him blushing about 10 different shades of red and I was blushing a little as well.

Suddenly the music became more pop instead of slow. Me and Izuku decided to go to the candy stand to get some cake, and we did. After a while I took off my shoes and jacket and so did he while having a sugar rush.

We ran outside, Midoriya giggles and me grinning, which was extremely rare yet this adorable boy made me. After we ran around for a few minutes we sat under a tree near the school, silently. I glanced over at him to see him staring at me. He quickly looked away as soon as he realized I noticed him.

I grabbed his jaw with my hand softly and pulled his head around to turn to me, leaning and beginning to close my eyes. I kissed him.