Birthday

(354 words)

Midoriya POV

I woke up and looked around my room for a second. I was about to roll over and go back to sleep but then i saw a string attached to me. At first I thought I was imagining things and began to panic. I jumped of bed and then remembered that it was my birthday and that I wasn't seeing things. I quickly got and changed and ran to table where my mom was waiting for me "Good morning Izuku! Happy birthday!" She said "Good morning mom! And thanks." I replied as I began to eat my breakfast. Once I finished eating I went back to my room and got out my phone. I saw a reminder that read 'train' with all the excitement with my birthday I forgot! I'm going to start U.A. in a week. I heard a ding sound and looked back at my phone, All Might texted me. I opened the text message, "Happy birthday" it said. I replied "Thanks!" And put my phone down.

~2 hours later~

I finished training but looked and smelled gross. I went over to the bathroom and took a shower. By the time I finished it was about 3 p.m. I was tired and just decided to take a nap. I jumped onto my bed and fell asleep.

~~~

I woke and looked at my phone to check the time. Almost six. I sighed and slowly got out of bed looking down at the string. I wonder who it is. I went over to my mom to help her with dinner. Nothing interesting happened today really. I got a cake after dinner, watched a movie, and went to bed.

6 days later

Towmmarow is the day I go to U.A!! I can't stop thinking about it.My mom noticed how exited I was and smiled at me "Hey Izuku, are you ready to go to U.A?" She asked me "Yeah I'm exited but kind of nervous" I said with an awkward smile. "I'm sure you'll be just fine!" She said "Thanks mom, I hope so" We smiled at eachother and ate dinner. After dinner I took a shower and went to bed, or at least tried to. I laid in my bed until around midnight. I finally fell asleep and had dreams of what U.A. would be like.