Sleepover - Part 2

(702 words)

Midoriya POV

"So what do you wanna do now?" I ask "Wanna bake something?" Todoroki says

"Sure! Do you wanna make something like cake or cookies?"

"Yeah. I could go for cookies."

"Awesome! Let me get up a recipe."

I take out my phone and look up a recipe. (I looked up a real recipe for this) "Ok, we need butter, white sugar, brown sugar, flour, sea salt, and chocolate chips. We also need measuring spoons, measuring cups, mixer, spatula, and a baking sheet, now for how much we need.."

Todoroki got everything out and mentally prepared himself

1 cup of softened butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2 tsp of vanilla extract, 2 eggs, 3 cups of flour, half a tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of... "

~Time skip brought to you by your lazy author~

"Ok and that's it!" I said. Todoroki has everything in a large bowl. "Should we mix it now?" Todoroki asked "Yeah!" I walked over and started mixing everything together. At first it was easy but once it got thick I was having issues "Todoroki can you help me?" I ask "Alright" he walked over to me and put his hand on mine and started to mix it with me. I blushed and looked away. This went on for about 5 minutes before it was done "I think it's done. Let's bake it now." Todoroki says. I nodded and carefully put it in the oven. We started talking about everything and nothing while we waited for it to bake. Before I knew it the cookies were all done. I walked over to the oven excitedly and opened it, accidentally burning my finger on the oven. "Ow!"

"Midoriya are you ok?" Todoroki jumped up and ran over to me. My finger was a bit swollen and it burned.  "It's ok don't worry" Todoroki comforted me. He took out a band aid and put it around my finger.

"Thank you Todoroki.."

"It's no problem. Be careful"

Todoroki smiled. His smile is so adorable he needs to smile more. What am I thinking?! He might be my soul mate but I'm not not gay or anything, I just think todoroki looks really cute and and want to be close to him all the time, that's normal right?

"Midoriya, your face is really red are you Ok?" He asked me showing concern in his voice.

"HOW ABOYT WE JUST EAT THE COOKIES THEY LOOK SOGOODANDDELICOUSANDCHOCOLATEYYEAHCMONNORIMETOWASTE!" I yelled. Todoroki looked at me and asked "Are you sure your alright midoriya? Maybe you just didn't get enough sleep. Come with me." Todoroki grabbed my hand and took me to the couch

"Sit"

He told me. I sat down

"I think I got enough sleep todoroki I'm fine-" I was cut off

"You clearly didn't, lay down and I'll get the cookies out of the oven." Todoroki said as he walked away. I turned on the tv and continued watching the anime I fell asleep to last night.

Todoroki POV

I hope midoriyas ok. I really think he just didn't get enough sleep. I got the cookies out of the oven and set them on the counter for them to cool. I went over to midoriya and sat down next to him. I looked over at him and saw his face turning red. Maybe he's sick?

"I'm gonna check your temperature, alright?"

"No todoroki I'm fine!"

"Are you sure?"

Midoriya nodded his head continued watching the show. After about 15 minutes I got up and got a plate of cookies. "Here" I said as I gave Midoriya the plate. "These turned out really good, thank you!" Midoriya says. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Not much happened after that. We mostly just watched a show and ate cookies. I heard a ding come from my phone and turned it on. Endeavour.

Come home right now. I read

Why

Because I said so

I frowned and turned to Midoriya
"I'm sorry I have to go" I told him "oh.. it's ok! We should do this again soon!" He smiled. I nodded in agreement and headed for the door.