Todoroki

(563 words)

I looked over at the door hoping the string would lead to them, which it did. But it wasn't a she. He froze completely and I did too, up until now I thought i was straight! Uraraka and Iida were staring me like I was insane "You look like you've seen a ghost are you OK Midoriya?" Iida asked me. "I'm sorry I have to go.." I said to them "Uhh.. OK." Uraraka said. The boy had half white and half red hair, one of his eyes had what looked like a burn mark around it. His left eye was blue and his right eye was grey. I walked up to him but didn't say anything, I just looked at the ground.

"Uh.. I'm Todoroki.." he said awkwardly "Midoriya" I replied. It was so awkward! "...What are some of your hobbies?" I asked awkwardly "Not too much most of the time I just lay in bed and question my life choices. What about you?" He answered "I like art...!" I said "Nice. Do you wanna hang out after school?" He asked "U-uh yeah sure!" I replied slightly blushing. "My phione number is xxxxx"

"Awesome! We can talk later class is going to start soon" I smiled. We walked to our desks and sat down. Suddenly a life sized yellow caterpillar with a face crawled into the room "Hello. I'm your teacher Mr. Aizawa, take today to get to know eachother or study I really don't care, just don't do anything stupid." He said in a monotone voice. THIS CATERPILLAR IS OUR TEACHER?!?! "Midoriya" I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around and see todoroki "Hey what's up?" I ask "Not much." He says "Wanna study together?" He asks me "Of course!" He takes out a book that's kind of reminds me of my hero analysis.

"So where do wanna sit?"

"How about my desk?" I say "sure but that's not much room, how do you wanna sit?" I just realized that we don't have enough space! "How about we sit against the wall instead?" I ask him "Sure" he says. We get up and sit down leaning against the wall. "Tell me when your finished with the page" Todoroki says. I just nod. We both lean in closer to the book which makes it so that both of our heads almost touch. We continued reading until class was over.

~Time skip to after school~

I opened the door to my house "I'm home!" I yelled to no response. I saw a note on the table and read it

Hey Izuku! I hope you had a great first day, I went to the store to get some groceries. Your welcome to invite friends over for company! I'll be back in about an hour probably
Love you! -Mom

Maybe I should invite todoroki over..
I got out my phione and started texting him (M=Midoriya T=Todoroki)
M- Todoroki?
T- what's up?
M- do you wanna come to my house?
T- sure. when?
M- oh u was thinking now but if you want to later that's fine
T- I can come now, where do you live
M- hsyskwv road uskwhw address
T- ok see you in a minute.

~A few minutes later~

I heard a knock on the door and ran to open it. I answered the door and saw todoroki.