U.A.

(622 words)

Midoriya POV

I heard my alarm clock going off and hit it. Today was the day I start U.A! I quickly got out of bed and changed into my uniform. I ran out of my room and sat at the table to eat breakfast. "I'm so proud of you Izuku!" My mom said smiling I smiled back at her and continued eating. "I'm gonna go now, bye mom love you!" I called as I opened the door "bye Izuku love you too, be safe!" She called back.

        I wonder if my soulmate goes to U.A., every now and then I see the string change directions. She probably doesn't go anywhere a lot. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize I was almost at UA.  I looked up and saw the school. I stared at it in amazement. I continued walking. I was so happy that I could finally go to UA,  but then out of the corner of my eye I saw Kacchan walking up to me. "DEKUUUU" He yelled "Uh yes kacchan?" I asked. "Didn't I tell you not to go to UA?" He said "U-uh- Well-"I stutterted "Don't think your better than me you nerd" he glared at me before walking off. I stood there for a minute then realized I was going to be late if I didn't go inside. I started walking up the stairs looking around "Class 1-a, Class 1-a, Cl-" I was murmering to myself when I bumped into someone. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and was blushing out of embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!" The girl exclaimed "Oh it's fine it was my fault I wasn't paying attention!" I smiled at the girl "My name is Ochako Uraraka!" The girl said "I'm Izuku Midoriya!" I responded "Nice to meet you! I'm in class 1-A how about you?" She asked "Me too! We'd better get there before were late!" I said as I started walking.

      We talked a bit more as we walked to class. Finally we got there! The teacher wasn't there yet along with most of the other students. "I guess we're earlier than I thought!" I said "Yeah! At least we aren't late" I looked down at the string but it had completely changed directions. I was so busy talking to uraraka I forgot about it! It was now behind me and not that far away! I couldn't see the person but the string was close to UA. "Midoriya? Whay are you looking at?" Uraraka asked me "Oh, nothing!" I told her "Ok then.." She replied. I looked around the classroom the person I saw was a boy with red spiky hair, a girl with long green hair and her tounge sorta sticking out, a boy with dark blue hair and glasses, kacchan and a few more people. I looked behind me and saw the string had gotton a lot closer! I smiled then me and uraraka went up to the the boy with blue hair and glasses. "Hello!" Uraraka said "Hello." He replied "I'm Ochako Uraraka and this is Izuku Midoriya" Uraraka told the boy "I'm Tenya Iida. Nice to meet you!" He responded we all started talking to eachother and most of the students came in. "I wonder who our teacher is.." I said "Whoever it is I'm sure they'll be great!" Uraraka answered. "We have about 10 minutes until class starts" Iida informed us "Everybody should be there by then." He continued. The string started getting closer and closer until they were in UA. "Hey guys I think my soulmate is inside UA. I wonder who it is" I blurted out. "Wow honestly I feel your excitement" we all laughed.  Then a minute later I heard the door open...