Chapter 8

"Ah, this girl is getting on my nerves." I said as we all were staring at Hobi and Yuna being sweet to each other.
"I need to puke." Jungkook said.
"Me too." I said as I joined him to the football ground. I sat on the bench watching Jungkook goal. He was doing it on purpose to show off to Tae who was walking in my direction.
"Hey Taebear." I said lazily.
He glared at me. "Tell. Me. Now." He said sitting beside me.
"What?" I asked. He just raised his eyebrow. "Ah, that. There's nothing in between me and Jungkook. He likes you Tae, as much as you like him. Just confess to each other rather than glaring at people around you."
He sighed as he looked at Jungkook doing a weird victory dance with his teammates. "It's just that...I'm afraid...if I mess up...I can't even be friends with him. I don't want to lose him."
"You're losing him either way." I said as I looked at his nervous face. "Jungkook is someone who isn't really bold. He's waiting for you to make the first move. He's not afraid of losing you. But he's afraid of asking you out. Do it Tae. Take your time but do it."
Tae nodded as he gave me his boxy smile. "What about you?"
"What about me?" I asked.
"I know you like Hobi. I've seen the way you guys are." He said nudging me with his elbow.
"I should just break your hand." I said. "And no I don't like Hobi like that."
"Oh come one. I heard it when you told Jungkook." He said rolling his eyes.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said avoiding eye contact. He just patted my shoulder.
"Oh my gosh. I can't see them together anymore." Jungkook complained as he ran towards us. "Please separate them." We all looked at Yoongi and Jimin smiling at each other as they passed us without them noticing.
"They're so sweet." Tae cooed as he saw Yoongi intertwining their hands.
"What's so good about it?" Jungkook asked making a disgusting face. "I hope I never have to do all this."
Ah this idiot. I wanted to smack him right now. I glared at him as I saw Tae's face fall.
"He's just kidding Tae." I said.
"No I'm not." Jungkook said. Why does he not have a brain?
"I would like to do all theses things."Tae said as he watched the couple disappear from our sight. I gave Jungkook the look which he still wasn't getting. Tae got up as he gave us a weak smile. I knew he would cry anytime now." See you later guys. "He waved and walked back inside the building.
The first thing I did was smack Jungkook behind his head." Ouch. "" He winced. "What was that for?"
"Are you really that dense?" I asked. "When he said he would like to do that it meant with you, idiot."
"Oh, if it's Tae I'd do it too. I'd actually never leave his hand." He grinned imagining it.
"Then why did you say that in front of him? Now he thinks you don't want to be a couple when I had just convinced him to confess. Good job, Kookie." I said giving him a fake round of applause. It took a moment for him to understand what was happening.
"Oh shit." He said covering his mouth. "What should I do?"
"You can start by not saying shit." I said waving at Hobi was was walking toward us. "And second trying getting close with him. Try being more than friends."
"Thanks." Jungkook said as he rested his head on Hobi's shoulder. Hobi looked at us confused when he found a sighing Jungkook on his shoulder as soon as he walked in.
"What did you do?" Hobi asked as he patted Kook's head.
"I messed up things. Again." Both Hobi and I stared at Kook as he sobbed. Was he crying?
"Kookie." I said. "It fine. Tae understands. He was just sad for a moment. It'll all be fine." He just nodded and cried a little more in Hobi's chest.
"It'll be alright Kookie. We all make mistakes." Hobi said. "I'll talk to him for you. He'll understand."
"Really?" Jungkook asked, his face lightning up. Hobi nodded.
"Of course. Don't cry anymore." He said wiping Kook's tears.
"I'll see you guys later." Kook said as he ran to the washroom.
"It's scary to be in love." I said as I watched Jungkook stumble into people as he ran to wash his face.
"No." Hobi said. "It's beautiful. You just have to find the right person."
I looked at his face that had brightened up so much while talking about love. "Did you find her?" I asked.
He smiled at me shyly as he nodded. At that moment, my heart broke into millions of pieces. And I could never glue them back together, ever again.
"Good for you." I said trying to sound as normal as possible. "I hope I don't  fall in love. Ever. I'll never let myself crumble like that."