Chapter 5

"Is this your choice?" My eyes flew open as I heard the voice. I pushed Hobi away and stood there gasping for air.
"Are you insane?" I asked.
He shook his head as he too was panting for air. "Don't tell me you didn't like it." He smirked.
I would've blushed if it was me from 5 years ago. But now I couldn't. I should stop myself before I fall further.
"It was just heat of the moment." I, said. "Don't ever do something like that again."
"Right." He said nodding his head. "It must've been nothing to you but for me it was my first kiss with my first love." He said looking straight in my eye.
"F-first love?" I asked.
"Don't tell me you didn't know." He said.
"No I didn't." I said smacking his head. "I didn't know anything. And you kissed me."
"Ouch." He rubbed the back of his head.
"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I, asked.
"How could I? Would you have accepted me?" He asked.
"Of course. You were my first love too goddammit." It was too late when I realized that we both had been shouting at each other and confessed too.
I jumped when I heard the people around us cheering. I swear I was flustered now. I closed my eye as I jogged out of the crowd. I could Hoeseok shouting a thank you to the people there as he was running behind me.
"Hey first love. Where are you rushing off to?" He asked as he stopped in front of me.
"To die to embarrassment." I said as I covered my face.
"Aww...Is my first love blushing?" He cooed.
"I think my first love will die today."I said glaring at him.
" Oh my god. "He covered his mouth." Call me that again. "
" What? Dead? "I asked.
" No. Your first love. "He said.
" Shut up. "I said.
" Now I can't. "He said shaking his head." After all these years I've waited for you...I can finally...die in peace. "
I nodded." Do so. "I walked past him leaving him to deal with himself there. Truthfully I was dancing inside. I was actually imagining myself doing Hobi's famous hand dance. I couldn't stop my smile as I thought about our first kiss. We didn't do much...but it was our first kiss.
I used to imagine it so many times in high school. But I never thought my first kiss with my first love would be on the bus stop after I had a fight with Jin.
"Y/n! Stop." I turned around as Hobi came running to me. I thought he was going to stop in front of me. But I was taken aback when he hugged me. "Do you want to go out with me?" He asked.
"What?" I asked.
"Yeah. You said we can't be friends, we can be more than friends." He said after he pulled away but kept his hands on my shoulder.
I shouldn't. But I want to. But I shouldn't.
"When I said we can't be friends, I meant I don't want to be friends or anything else with you." I said swatting his hand.
"I'll wait then." He said taking a step back. "I'm sure one of us has to back off till then."
"Alright. I'll make sure it'll be you." I said. "Want to eat with me?" I asked.
"You're making a mistake." I ignored the voice just for once.
"Really?" He asked excited. I nodded. He took my hand and pulled me with him somewhere. I just kept on following as I looked at his excited face. If something he had gotten even more attractive now after highschool. Wait highschool!
I pulled my hand back and put it in the pocket of my jacket. He seemed disappointed for a moment but he was The Jung Hoeseok, and he was never sad. Instead he put his hands around my shoulder.
"Your hands, sweetie." I reminded him as I removed his hand.
"Oh my god." He said excitedly. "We already have pet names for each other?"
I grunted at this man's stupidity. "No. And there's no already and afterwards. And don't think of it as a date. I just had no-one to eat with." I walked into the restaurant as he followed behind with his shoulders slumped. I felt bad seeing him like this. Nobody ever makes Hobi sad, except me.
" You're paying. "He said as he excitedly took the menu book.
" Okay. "I said as I gave him a thumbs up. He grinned and looked at the menu in a threatening way for my wallet.
" What will you have? "He asked.
" Anything's fine. "I said as I removed my phone from my pocket. There were just some angry texts from Jin and take care texts from Namjoon and some work texts and my best friend.
I kept it back inside as I diverted my attention to the food.
" What the hell, Hobi ??!! "I asked in shock. He just gave me a peace sign and dug into the food.