Chapter 2

"What are you doing here?" I asked.
The person in front of me smiled back innocently. As much as I loved that smile...I hated it too.
"Oh! You got up? Are you hungry?" He asked as he placed a plate for himself and his boyfriend.
I wanted to scoff so bad right now.
I shook my head. "You carry on. I have somewhere to go."
"Eat and go, Kim Y/n." He asked.
"You carry on, Jin. I don't have time." I walked away without listening to the further conversation. But I knew he would probably be speaking about mw to his dear Joonie. God how I hated them both.
I showered and quickly dressed up with the random things I found first. I took my phone and wallet and put on my oversized hoodie and walked out.
There were no places where I could go. I sat on the bench of the bus stop trying to make a decision.
"Ah!!" I pulled my hair in frustration. "Think." I told myself.
Somebody cleared their throat. I sighed at turned to glare at the person.
"You seem stressed,Kim Y/n." I stared at him in shock. My heart didn't seem to work properly now. It seemed like it stopped for a moment and now it was beating at whole different speed. "I mean stranger." He said after a second.
"Wh-what ar-are you d-doing here?" I asked.
"Waiting for the bus." He said sitting beside me.
"Then do it without bothering me." I said moving a little bit from him.
"Are you bothered by my bright presence?" He asked showing his bright smile as he moved toward me.
"I'm annoyed at your bright presence." I said moving again. I was nearly at the end now. If I moved even a little bit I would fall.
He leaned more nearly inches away from my face. "You still don't like me? Do you hate seeing me that much?"He asked.
I was staring into those brown eyes that I'd lost three years ago. The same eyes that I had fallen for from first sight.
" Y/n! What the hell?! "The voice woke me up from my silly flashback.
I pushed him away." Yeah. I still hate being near you. If something...I started hating you even more. Walk away again. "
" Was I in your mind all the time? "He asked." You seemed to think about me a lot to be still having wounds fresh. "
I scoffed." If I hadn't known you from my birth...I wouldn't even remember you. "I got up not wanting to get talked into.
" Yeah. You did right. Why is here now when he left at that time?"The voice said confirming before I had second thoughts.
" It was you who said to not see you again. How was I supposed to come back when you told me that? "He asked.
" Jung Hoeseok. " I should walk away." I told you not to come back. So don't come back. I hate seeing you. And it's really bothersome to hang around you. "I stepped into the bus which I didn't even know where it went. I sighed as I paid and got inside.
So much for a dramatic exit.
I got down at the only place I knew.
" I feel weird to come here to. "I said sitting down on the ground." But I don't think I do well with living people. "I could actually imagine my grandfather rolling his eyes in afterlife watching me talk to his tombstone." Stop it. Don't give that look. I know I should've talked to you more when you were alone. But you seem better dead. Atleast we can't argue now. "
" Ah...it's peaceful here even if it's a graveyard." I said making myself at home. "I know right. That's why we buried you here. It's expensive too."
I knew what he would say to this. 'Brat I'm your grandfather.'
"It was nice when you were alive. I don't know why but it was." I confessed. "It was nice to see someone suffer more than me."
I got up and walked out of the graveyard leaving my grandfather grumbling and cursing at me from the after life.