Chapter 6

"It's fine if it's too much." I said as I saw Hobi stuffing himself with food.
"Jin hyung says we shouldn't waste food." Hobi said breathing between the bites.
"Jin hyung says many things. Don't follow everything." I sighed as I placed my chin on my hand.
"You fought with him, right?" Hobi asked.
"Am I that easy to read?" I asked.
"Just to me. I've known you for a long time." He said as he slurped the soup at once. "Ah, I'm about to die."
"Leave it then." I said once again.
"No." He said at once.
I sighed. "Don't test my patience." I said closing my eyes and gritting my teeth.
"O-Ok then." He said as he got up.
I payed and got out before he changed his mind. We stood outside. Should I just tell him bye and go?
"Give me your number." He said handing me his phone.
"For what ?" I asked.
"I should have my girlfriend's number. " He said as if it was obvious.
"Do you want to die?" I asked.
"I'll die happily if you give me your number." He said dreamily.
"I'll break your teeth if you say things like that again." I said snatching his phone. He grinned at me as I handed his phone back to him.
"Bye." He said as I walked away.
As I reached home I saw Jin and Namjoon stare at me. "What?" I asked.
They both looked at each other and shook their head. I shrugged and walked to my room.
"Woah, she was just smiling right? You saw it too right?" Jin asked in disbelief.
"Isn't that good?" Namjoon asked.
"Very good." Jin agreed. "But what has got her smiling? She didn't even smile like this when her drama script was a hit."
"What do you think?" Namjoon asked.
"Do you think...nah." He said dismissing the thought. "Who could that be?" He voiced his thought again.
I closed the door and didn't hear the conversation any further than that. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be nice to him. He's an idiot. The voice has been warning me. I should prob-
"Why didn't I hear the voice for so long today?" I questioned. "I can't hear it now too." Something was wrong.
'Ding'I looked at my phone.
' Are you thinking about me? Because I am. - Hobi '
Where the hell is he learning these lines from? Ah, Hobi.
'Reply back without thinking about your pride and hate. - Hobi.'
'Go and sleep. - Y/n.'
'Alright. You too. Goodnight. Dream about me.-Hobi.'
"Gosh where is the bathroom? I want to puke." I said. I looked up and was about to scream but then I sighed. It was my own reflection.
I lay on my back staring at the ceiling. What was I doing to myself? All these years I was immune to any type of care an love. But now...Hobi just met me two times and I'm already having those feelings back. I'm losing myself to him again. Like in those days. Should I go for it or should I stop myself before it's too late?
Will I ever be able to trust someone again? Jung Hoeseok, you're messing with my mind again.