Chapter 9

(Weeks later)

I'm currently in school. yep. School. Boo.

History officially sucks.

The bell finally rings, signaling that school is over.

I also have big news that's I will not tell ANYONE! I have a crush on Zach! And I know he likes me but I don't know how to tell him. last time I told a guy I liked him, he laughed in my face and my brother punched him. Me and Zach are going down to the park just to hangout.

When I finally reached the park Zach was sitting in a bench. he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Zach!"

"Hey! um, I have some news!" He smiled

"Really tell me NOW!" I practically yelled in his face.

"I-I have a girlfriend!" He said excitedly.

"O-oh cool!" I gave him a small smile.

He nodded, "yeah she's super nice,and pretty, she's perfect."

My heart sunk to the bottom to my stomach. "who is she?" I choked out.

"Vanessa!"

Really? Vanessa? She's a total fake. She's the meanest person I have ever met. she acts all sweet and innocent but in reality she a bitch. she's a cake faced whore.

Zach can do so much better, and I'm not talking about me but he can do better then her.

"Um I have to go..." I trailed off.

"What why!"

"Lots of homework." I lied.

"Oh have fun" he smiled, the perfect smile, his blue eyes sparkled when he smil- wait Clare shut up.

I shook my head and walked away.

I finally made it home.

"Hey Clare, guess what!" Alex yelled from the living room.

"Don't know, don't care!" I yelled back.
With that I walked into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and all I could see is flaws. Damn why you gotta be so ugly?

I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. Then I finally realized that Zach moved on when I started to like him. I felt a tear escape my eye, but I quickly wipe it away. I need a girls day, with Netflix, and Starbucks, and ice cream, and food.

I put Jordan and Kayla in a group chat
(C-Clare✌️ K-Kayla😮 J- Jordan😊)

C- we need to hangout I have problems😭

J- bitch what happen?!😐

C-boys happened😑

K-both if my bitches need to come over ASAP!😛

J-bye bitches👋

K-bye my hoes👊

C-bye.

I would usually put 'peace meh sluts✌️' but I'm to upset to.

I pack my clothes cause I already know I'm staying the night at Kayla's.

And I'm off to Kayla's for a night of, pretty much, anything.
***

Ok so I want you ALL to check out my bestest friend in the whole Intire fucking universes' book it's called 'the opposites' it currently only has one part but it's good!

I have literally known her since we were like 3 or 4

I'm 12 and she's 13 so we have been friends for foreva bruh!

But anyways check it out, her user name is : G_Marie_1011

Oh and I had to reduce this part because it somehow got deleted or so thing and I couldn't really remember what I wrote so.... yesh .