Chapter 25

Today is the day zach moves back home. so it was never really clear why he was here, but what I have heard was that, his mom was out of the country, and Aaron had to go in a business trip, so he had to come here.

Now his parents are home and now he is going home.

I sit in my room twiddling with my thumbs, biting my bottom lip.

"Clare come say bye to your boyfriend he is leaving in two hours," my dad shouts.

I stand up from the ground and walk into the living room to find my boyfriends luggage around the room. seeing this just makes me want to cry.

I look around to see only zach sitting on the couch giving me a small smile.

I run over to him and sit in his lap.

"I'm going to miss you," I say I'm the verge of tears,

"Baby, don't cry I will come see you, every weekend if I can," he whispers.

I nod but I can't hold back the tears anymore, i begin to sob uncontrollably and he just kissed the top of my head, and whispers things in my ear, surprisingly calming me down.

"You know we still have time to do stuff," he smiles

"Let's go on a date!" I yell a little to loud.

If that's what you want, but we are going out to lunch, and maybe a movie if we have time.."

I nod happily.

"Go get dressed," he smiles.

Once I am dressed, I walk out to see that zach has changed also.

We walk out of the house, hand and hand.

We reach his car and he opens the door for me. I sit in. And turn on the pop station just to annoy him.

"Really?" He asks, chuckling.

"Yes really,"

We drive for about 5 minutes until we reach chilis.

Once he opens the door for me, we walk inside and when the lady asks us how many he replies, "2,"

( sorta a messed up chapter but yeah. so I decided after I finish this story I will start a spin off in Bree's POV. yas!)