Chapter 18

To reveal... Jordan.

"Yes?" I ask sweetly.

"I'm here to get one thing and one thing only, and that's my boyfriend, so move your slutty ass and let me in," she growls glaring at me.

Wow someone is on their period.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I'm the slut here, remember that party where you cheated on your so called 'boyfriend'?" I say.

"I was drunk gosh he just needs to let it go, and besides when he gets bored of you.." she says looking at me up and down in disgust, "he will be crawling back to me," she smiles evilly.

"Like he would come back to your skanky ass," is scoff.

"I'm not a skank I didn't start dating my bestfriends ex did I?"

Actually you were never my best friend nor will you ever be, I was just nice to you because you were friends with Kayla," I say truthfully.

She scoffs and storms back to her car, but not before flipping me off.

I laugh and shut the door.

"Who was it?" Zach asks.

"No one important," I smile, I sit on his lap and cuddle into his chest. he wraps his arms around me and lays his chin on my shoulder.

"Clare we need to go on an actual date," he says,

"Yeah we do, OOH how about insurgent?!" I yell excitedly.

"No lets watch fifty shades of gray!" He smiles. I roll my eyes of course he would suggest that.

"Mmmm how about no? The Duff?" I ask.

He smiles and nods.

I raise my fist up in the air but accidentally punch Zach instead. I laugh as he cuffs his nose in his hands,

"Babe that hurt!" He says laughing.

"Want me to kiss it to make it better?" I ask. he smiles and nods.

I chuckle as I kiss the tip of his nose. He smiles and kisses me on the lips.

"We need to watch another movie," I say.

"What movie now?" He asks.

I gasp and say " stuck in love!!" I scream. I literally love that movie.

He nods while setting down on the couch as he goes to get his laptop.

Ryan walks in and sits next to me, "he likes you you like him, just date each other aleady!" He exclaims.

I giggle and say, "we are dating,"

His eyes go wide and he facepalms, "I'm so stupid!"

I laugh as he walks towards his bedroom.

Once Zach comes back we begin to watch the movie and Zach falls asleep in the first ten minute, gasp HOW this movie is the bestest.

I sigh when his laptop dies. I close it and set it on the ground. I look over at Zach and see him cuddling with the armrest.

I get him a blanket and lay it on top of him.

I walk to my room and I was about to call Kayla when I remember that we aren't friends anymore.

I sigh when I realize I have no other friends..

I need friends.

I smiles when I come up with an idea to just go out into town and find friends. I know it sounds stupid, but you know what j don't care! I grab my phone and Ryan's car keys and I walk out towards his car.

I drive to a clothing store and I accidentally bump into a girl making us both tumble to the ground.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" We both say in unison.

"No it's my fault," we say in unison again. we both laugh as I say, "I'm Clare, are you new here I haven't seen you around here,"

"Yeah I am, my mom got a job around here so here I am," she chuckles., "Oh by the way I'm Bree," she says smiling. she has long brown hair with gray eyes. she's about an inch shorter then me.

"You actually seem really cool we should hang out sometime," I say smiling.

"Yeah we should, can we exchange numbers?"

I nod and we hand each other our phone.

For my contact I put in 'Clare bear💚' I don't even know why.

I hand her, her phone as she hands me hers.

I look at the contact info and she put 'Bree meee!!'

I chuckle and she says while looking At her phone, "hey I'm my mom said for me to come home, but it was nice meeting you, I'll call you?"

I nod and say, "yeah bye!" I say smiling. wow that was actually easier than i thought.

I walk around for a bit getting some new clothes, the. I head home.

When I get home I see Ryan asleep on the ground, weirdo.

I chuckle as I step around him.

And when I look up I see Drew but his back is facing me.

I cough and he turns around and when his eyes focus on me his eyes go wide.