Chapter 4

Excuse the mistakes:

The dinner was the most awkward dinner in my life. After it Aaron and my dad told all of us to get to know each other while they help unpack the moving truck. Were all sitting in silence. 1 hour later of silence Aaron and my dad finally finished unpacking the stuff.

"well I'm just going to go to bed." I said more to me than them. I really don't want to embarrass myself any more than I already have in front of Zach. As I walk I trip over my own 2 feet. The guys start laughing as always.

"Are you  okay?" Alex asked trying to hold back his laugh which failed. I gave them the finger which made them laugh harder. I walked away and closed my door. I debate whether or not to take a shower. I sigh and walk over to my bathroom. I take a extra long shower. I rap a towel around me, Missing the heat of the water. I put on a pear of gym shorts and a t-shirt. I go on Skype and see that Jordan is on. I'm about to click her name when I remember what happened at the mall. Ok I know i overreacted but I mean who just dose'nt bring there friend to the mall.

With a sigh I closed my laptop and set it on the ground next to me, not thinking but what could happen to it. I changed into more comfortable clothes and went under my covers.

a couple hours later I still wasn't asleep. I got out of my bed and walked into my kitchen. I put some pop tarts in the toaster and sit on the counter waiting for them to pop.

"Can't sleep?" a voice asked.

I jumped and looked at the direction the voice came from.

"No"

"something wrong" he asked.

"No just sometime i cant sleep."

He nodded and stood in front of me awkwardly. I finally notice his eyes. They are bright blue and I instantly fall in love with them. I love blue eyes. i dont't really know why but who really cares?

"I like your eyes." I say suddenly. I feel my face heating up as I realize what I just say. Good one Clare. The voice inside my head says.

He chuckled, "thank you, I like yours to."

"um... thanks." I smile.

My pop tarts pop and I jump down from the counter. I get a plate and place the poptarts on it.

I sit down at the table taking a bite of my food.

Zach sits down next to me with cereal. We ate in silence. Zach finished first. He set the bowl in the sink and walked back towards Ryan's room. Well I guess its Zachs room to...

I finish my food and put the plate in the sink.

I take my laptop from my rom and I sit on the couch in the livingroom.

I go on Skype and Kayla is online. I  take a breath and press the call button.(A/N i haven't been on Skype in more then a year soooo... I kinda forgot what it was like. don't Judge xD

She answers.

"Hey whats up," She asks

"nothing just got bored, the usual."

"so are we gonna talk about why you had a total freak out at the mall?" she asks,giggling at the memory.

"well I'm sorry. you know how i am when its that time of the month."

"well what ever your not forgiven."

"pwease I'm sowwy" I beg with a baby voice

she rubs her hand on her chin like shes thinking about it, I put on my best puppy dog face.

"Ugh, fine but only because I love you," she says.

"thankyou thankyou thankyou." I say super fast.

We talk more. I tell her about Zach and make her swear to swear to not tell anyone, not evan Jordan

I  look at the time, 2:30. "Did we really talk for that long?"  I ask.

She yawns and glances down at her phone."yeah i guess we did," she laughs.

"Well im going to sleep, my dad wants to take us somewhere, which will be lame, I can feel the pain already."I say.

"Alright,Im praying for you." she giggles,"Bye bitch." she says and hangs up. I sigh and close my laptop.

"tomorrow will be a long day" I say to my self walking back to my room.

***

I wake up to the sound of yelling and banging on all of our doors. The sound gets louder and louder untl it reaches my door. I wince at how loud it is,"Clare get up were leaving in 15 minutes," dad shouts from the other side of the door.

I groan and pull the covers back over my face.

***

I send a text to Kayla and look up at Drew singing along with the song on the radio.

"Its to early for this," I whine.

I look back at the third row of the car, Ryan and Alex are passed out. I roll my eyes and try to sleep but i am way to uncomfortable. I glance at Zach who has his beats on. I unbuckle my seatbelt and lay my head in his lap and put my jegs where I once sat.

He looks down at me in shock. He gives me a confused look. I smile and close my eyes.

***

"Clare wake up* I hear Ryan whisper. I groan and turn on my side. He chuckled and shakes me. "Clare wake up." he shakes me but I try to ignore him.

"I wanna sleep."I mumble.

He chuckles. I hear some crunches of leaves and my eyes snap open. i realize my head is reasted on Ryans chest. I smile and snuggle closer to him. He is so warm and the air is so cold.

I look around and its beautiful. The trees the water, everything. Than I realize something. Were going  camping. I groan and wiggle Ryans arms.

"Will you stay still?" he complains,"ill drop you."

I look down at my phone.8:25 am,36%.

"NOOOOOO" I scream. The guys give me weird looks but i just give them the finger.

"CLARE"  my dad screamed.

I roll my eyes and Ryan finally sets me down.

I walk down and sit by the lake. I shiver. Who goes camping in december when its this cold? Obviously my family.

***//skipping the whole camping thingy//

The ride home was torture. My phone was almost dead,It was much more crowded since im sitting st the back with Alex. Like how much room do you need?

alex finally fell asleep, I take his phone. He has a password,ugh.

I guess it and it was right. 0000,really?

I get really bored so I start to text my self on his phone and wait  until my phone dies.How lame am I?(A/N sooo yeah, I do this on my moms phone when I get bored on car trips or somthing.)

Alex:SUP CLARE!!!!!

Clare:HEY CLARE!!!!

Right when i sent the text my phone died.UGH.

This is going to be the longest drive EVER!!!

***

HEYYYYYYY GUYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS

sooo umm over 100 reads!!!! :D I'M SO FRICKEN CHICKEN EXCITED (chicken? I dont even know where that came fromXD

but anyways i never thought this story was goona even to to 30 reads. what ever THANKYOUUU

you have no idea how much this makes me happy:D <3

BYEEE

***